Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

zachillios

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by zachillios » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 am

stfb1055 wrote:Just wondering if there anyway to mod your save or something to make each character u want to unlock FRC early on without doing any chalice and join people FRC glyph dungeons?

another question.. does the quick code of getting blood echoes is safe to use and wont get ban?
Adding any item, especially key items has been reported in bans. And as far blood echoes, as long as you do it offline, level up and then go to online you should be fine.
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:09 pm

stfb1055 wrote:Just wondering if there anyway to mod your save or something to make each character u want to unlock FRC early on without doing any chalice and join people FRC glyph dungeons?

another question.. does the quick code of getting blood echoes is safe to use and wont get ban?
Easiest way is to give yourself an Isz root chalice, and the materials required to make a FRC. Then you'll be set to join FRC isz chalices. You'll need the roots of the other dungeons you're interested in joining as well. I've never heard nor have I been banned for gifting myself chalices. I don't know if anyone has been banned in Bloodborne, to be honest.

But, there's always a risk of being banned since you're cheating.
stfb1055

Post by stfb1055 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm

JDFRED06 wrote:

Easiest way is to give yourself an Isz root chalice, and the materials required to make a FRC. Then you'll be set to join FRC isz chalices. You'll need the roots of the other dungeons you're interested in joining as well. I've never heard nor have I been banned for gifting myself chalices. I don't know if anyone has been banned in Bloodborne, to be honest.

really? how i can do that to get a chalices from mod the save?
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:12 pm

stfb1055 wrote:
JDFRED06 wrote:

really? how i can do that to get a chalices from mod the save?
Just change one item to the chalice you want, and the materials you need to make it FRC.

You could change a pebble to the Isz Root chalice, some molotovs Ritual Blood (5), throwing knives to Tomb Mold (5), etc... Any items are interchangeable, except for weapons, runes, and gems.
StrangerDanger1542

Post by StrangerDanger1542 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Hey there! I just wanted to ask about how you get infinite quicksilver bullets in Bloodborne. I've looked in other threads but I can't quite figure out what to do. I know that the item code for the bullets is 84 03 00 40 but I'm supposed to change the "first value" to 00 00. I'm not sure which exactly is the "first value," the only thing I've been able to do is give myself exactly 0 bullets in both my inventory and storage lol. Can someone help me out? I wanna spam hunter tools with my arcane build and wreck some chalice dungeons.
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:13 am

Anyone knows the hex for the voices? I know it sounds stupid, but I want to change the voice of an old character that fits his design better.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:28 pm

StrangerDanger1542 wrote:Hey there! I just wanted to ask about how you get infinite quicksilver bullets in Bloodborne. I've looked in other threads but I can't quite figure out what to do. I know that the item code for the bullets is 84 03 00 40 but I'm supposed to change the "first value" to 00 00. I'm not sure which exactly is the "first value," the only thing I've been able to do is give myself exactly 0 bullets in both my inventory and storage lol. Can someone help me out? I wanna spam hunter tools with my arcane build and wreck some chalice dungeons.
chris83 wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:I don't think that's allowed here because it unbalances online play. Even if you tell them you just want it for single player/offline play, they probably won't believe you. They're kind of touchy/picky about that over here. Sorry.

And that sounds more like something a memory/RAM editor would do than a save/hex editor. Chances are that they probably had a modded PS4.
Infinite ammo for Bloodborne is easy. Search for bullets (8403), change the first id to 0000. Infinite ammo is not going to matter since there is no difference than the modded weapons with one hit. I believe FromSoftware has a ban feature on the game as well so it does not matter. Try it out, but it is not much fun. Just going around shooting everything 1 hit gets boring after a while.
So literally just search 84 03 and change it to 00 00
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 pm

zachillios wrote:
StrangerDanger1542 wrote:Hey there! I just wanted to ask about how you get infinite quicksilver bullets in Bloodborne. I've looked in other threads but I can't quite figure out what to do. I know that the item code for the bullets is 84 03 00 40 but I'm supposed to change the "first value" to 00 00. I'm not sure which exactly is the "first value," the only thing I've been able to do is give myself exactly 0 bullets in both my inventory and storage lol. Can someone help me out? I wanna spam hunter tools with my arcane build and wreck some chalice dungeons.
chris83 wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:I don't think that's allowed here because it unbalances online play. Even if you tell them you just want it for single player/offline play, they probably won't believe you. They're kind of touchy/picky about that over here. Sorry.

And that sounds more like something a memory/RAM editor would do than a save/hex editor. Chances are that they probably had a modded PS4.
Infinite ammo for Bloodborne is easy. Search for bullets (8403), change the first id to 0000. Infinite ammo is not going to matter since there is no difference than the modded weapons with one hit. I believe FromSoftware has a ban feature on the game as well so it does not matter. Try it out, but it is not much fun. Just going around shooting everything 1 hit gets boring after a while.
So literally just search 84 03 and change the first one to 00 00
StrangerDanger1542

Post by StrangerDanger1542 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:44 pm

zachillios wrote:So literally just search 84 03 and change the first one to 00 00
Dude, thank you so much. I was here overcomplicating it thinking I had to find the first value is some long string or something, silly me. It was just written so plainly that I figured there was something I wasn't understanding lol.
Stocking_An

Post by Stocking_An » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Howdy! Now, I haven't done to much looking myself, (and I will if nobody knows about this) but does anybody know if status effects like poisoned, frenzied, buffs, etc. are stored within the save data? I was hoping to complete my Lady Maria cosplay fun run by being permanently Old Hunter Bone'd for that extra consistency.
I'm really curious to what extent I can play with the character, and SW is just made for goofy stuff like this in my opinion. If anyone's got any info please do share it! :)