Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Don Hayada

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by Don Hayada » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:00 am

Hello all. I'm trying to respec my character in Bloodborne. Have 100490 echoes, so using HxD I searched for 01888A. Two offsets come up. However I don't see my character name as detailed in zachillios' wonderful guide on pg 12. Also when I changed these two entries, my blood echoes don't change when reloaded. Maybe I'm doing something very wrong? A screen cap of my HxD highlighting what I thought were my blood echoes:

zachillios

Post by zachillios » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:59 pm

Don Hayada wrote:Hello all. I'm trying to respec my character in Bloodborne. Have 100490 echoes, so using HxD I searched for 01888A. Two offsets come up. However I don't see my character name as detailed in zachillios' wonderful guide on pg 12. Also when I changed these two entries, my blood echoes don't change when reloaded. Maybe I'm doing something very wrong? A screen cap of my HxD highlighting what I thought were my blood echoes:

Either A: You're not using save wizard and didn't decrypt your save, or B: you're editing the wrong save. Remember your saves are offset by 1, so if you're editing your first character, edit slot 0, if you're editing your 2nd, slot 1, etc.
WatcherOfTheSkies

Post by WatcherOfTheSkies » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:04 am

Does anyone know of a resource that provides a list of all the hex IDs from the The Old Hunters DLC in Bloodborne? (In particular, the lost and uncanny varients of the weapons) I've looked on the master spreadsheets, but they do not include the DLC items, armours, and weapons. Any help would be muchly appreciated!
WatcherOfTheSkies

Post by WatcherOfTheSkies » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:56 am

I messed up and missed my window for getting blood dregs from NPC hostile hunters. Really, I just want the Deep Respect Gesture. Is it possible to swap a pebble or other item with a gesture? I tried, but it just showed the pebble icon and 0/20 held, and I couldn't use it or sell it, and no gesture. If it is possible (which I am fairly confident it is), could someone please tell me how to correctly achieve this? Thank you kindly!
That_Guy

Post by That_Guy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Someone know how i change the damage value ? DS3
LiterallyNobody

Post by LiterallyNobody » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:40 am

WatcherOfTheSkies wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:04 am Does anyone know of a resource that provides a list of all the hex IDs from the The Old Hunters DLC in Bloodborne? (In particular, the lost and uncanny varients of the weapons) I've looked on the master spreadsheets, but they do not include the DLC items, armours, and weapons. Any help would be muchly appreciated!
What this person said, can't find list of runes anywhere
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:20 am

I have the old list that has those but am I allowed to share it since it's not mine and he took that version down?
LiterallyNobody

Post by LiterallyNobody » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:35 am

Xfacadex wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:20 am I have the old list that has those but am I allowed to share it since it's not mine and he took that version down?
idk, if you can send a private message or share them somehow that would be great. I'm wanting to test out and play with a few more of them, especially the defense ones
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:55 pm

LiterallyNobody wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:35 am
Xfacadex wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:20 am I have the old list that has those but am I allowed to share it since it's not mine and he took that version down?
idk, if you can send a private message or share them somehow that would be great. I'm wanting to test out and play with a few more of them, especially the defense ones
Here is a copy of the spreadsheets I made:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Hn/pubhtml

You might can save your own copy, and you'll always have access.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:43 am

anyone found a code for max slabs on dark souls 3 or the id for advance mode thanks