Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

flyingcloud11

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by flyingcloud11 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:11 pm

How does one find their offset and other values now? Before I could find them easily but SW changed their layout on advanced mode and now I can't even find my character's name using the converter's given offset.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:30 pm

flyingcloud11 wrote:How does one find their offset and other values now? Before I could find them easily but SW changed their layout on advanced mode and now I can't even find my character's name using the converter's given offset.
in the dropdown box in advanced mode userdata0000
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:43 pm

derick38115 wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:How does one find their offset and other values now? Before I could find them easily but SW changed their layout on advanced mode and now I can't even find my character's name using the converter's given offset.
I tried that, still nothing. Can't even find my echoes, hp, stamina values anymore.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:53 pm

flyingcloud11 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
I tried that, still nothing. Can't even find my echoes, hp, stamina values anymore.
It still works perfectly fine for me, but just open the save in HxD if you want an easier time locating values.
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:20 am

zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
It still works perfectly fine for me, but just open the save in HxD if you want an easier time locating values.
Can you post a screenshot for me please of how you're doing it.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:56 am

flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
Put my blood echoes into the search in hex:

As you can see my character's name is directly below it.
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:09 am

zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:

are you using a conversion tool, if so which one? My current blood echoes in the game is 90296353. And when I use [url]thttps://www.branah.com/ascii-converter[/url] to convert my echoes into hex I get soemthing totally different (0x390x300x320x390x360x330x350x33) nothing like yours. Before the SW update I could just enter my echoes or any value using regular numbers and it'll be found in the program. Even selecting text in the dropdown that doesn't work.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:32 am

flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote: I tried that, still nothing. Can't even find my echoes, hp, stamina values anymore.

are you using a conversion tool, if so which one? My current blood echoes in the game is 90296353. And when I use [url]thttps://www.branah.com/ascii-converter[/url] to convert my echoes into hex I get soemthing totally different (0x390x300x320x390x360x330x350x33) nothing like yours. Before the SW update I could just enter my echoes or any value using regular numbers and it'll be found in the program. Even selecting text in the dropdown that doesn't work.
Yeah I'm using this one:
http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-t ... -converter

I do recommend you start searching for your stuff with HxD though, it's a lot more user friendly. The base editor in Save Wizard is really lackluster.
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:40 am

zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote: It still works perfectly fine for me, but just open the save in HxD if you want an easier time locating values.

Yeah I'm using this one:

I do recommend you start searching for your stuff with HxD though, it's a lot more user friendly. The base editor in Save Wizard is really lackluster.
I'm confused af, I need a new tutorial as the old one doesn't work anymore lol. Like I said before you could search using regular digits. Now you have to convert all this and that.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:49 am

flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote: Can you post a screenshot for me please of how you're doing it.

Yeah I'm using this one:

I'm confused af, I need a new tutorial as the old one doesn't work anymore lol. Like I said before you could search using regular digits. Now you have to convert all this and that.
Here's a quick write up.

Say you have 1,450,000 souls. So go here http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decim ... -converter and convert it like so:

So that gives us 162010. So then go into your search and type in the hex value it gave you.

And that should avail you your address, I just moved so my PS4 isn't set up so I can't give you a super detailed one currently. Also it's important to note that the save data is in little endian so all the numbers are gonna be flipped in the actual editor.