God Of War not appearing on Save wizard

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
Iggy_DB

God Of War not appearing on Save wizard

Post by Iggy_DB » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:47 am

For some reason I can't see GoW save in Cheat menu in save wizard can anyone help me? I do see other games just not GoW.
RegisPhoenix

Re: God Of War not appearing on Save wizard

Post by RegisPhoenix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:38 pm

The exact same thing is happening to me. Tried everything under the sun to fix it, to no avail. Here's to hoping their support team will reach out to me soon.
Ruykin

Post by Ruykin » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:21 am

Not sure if you are still having trouble with this but it seems to be showing up on my end. Try these steps to see if will help!
1. If you have saves from god of war already on a usb see if it shows up when you start Save wizard.
2. Make sure the show all box is ticked when looking at the cheat list.
3. Try running save wizard as admin.
4. Try reinstalling the software.
5. Email support if problem still continues.

I can see the game In my list so I am not sure what the problem is.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato

mroshaw

Post by mroshaw » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:54 am

Iggy_DB wrote:For some reason I can't see GoW save in Cheat menu in save wizard can anyone help me? I do see other games just not GoW.
The Save Wizard client does some simple checks before displaying a game:
  • Is there a folder on the USB (under PS4\<PSN ID<) with a supported CUSA?
  • Are there files within that CUSA folder that match an expected pattern? You can actually derive the pattern matching by intercepting the "Game List" XML with something like WireShark
Therefore, things to check are:
  1. Is the CUSA for your save listed on the Save Wizard site as supported? Note that the CUSA for regional (and sometime digital / physical) variations can be different
  2. Have you copied the correct save data from System to USB? To be safe, I usually clean up old / unwanted saves within a game and then just "Select All" to copy everything onto the USB
The most likely explanation is that you have a CUSA variant that isn't yet recognised. In which case, raising a support call with SW is your best bet.