Resident Evil HD Remaster

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
Cordre69

Resident Evil HD Remaster

Post by Cordre69 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Has anyone tried to use the codes to reset save count and/or change difficulty? The change difficulty only seems to affect the font color and nothing in game, and the save count does nothing. Also, codes change Jill into Chris unless you activate the code to change TO Jill (even on a Jill save). Just curious if these were known issues since this is literally the first game I've used SW on!
lee4_cmp

Re: Resident Evil HD Remaster

Post by lee4_cmp » Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm

what slot you trying to mod?

I tested the codes they are working for me

if still have problem submit your unmodded save to SW
https://www.savewizard.net/support-game.php
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 am

Tried slots 1-3. The reset save code changes Jill to Chris and does nothing else. The other codes are working. I was able to get my save count reset in advance mode though. I saved over my original by mistake but I'll be better about backing them up in the future! Thanks for the reply though!
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 am

I also modded slot #3 too

SW always create backup your save prior modding your save
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:33 am

Oh perfect!
I found another issue. Slot 2, Chris, Real Survivor, saved at 1st room. The code to have everything in the box doesn't work. I assume because the boxes aren't linked in this difficulty that the code may only be adding items to a specific box. Or maybe it just doesn't work on this difficulty? But changing an existing save on Normal to Real Survivor didn't give me credit for beating the game on Real Survivor either...
I uploaded the save now per your advice. I assume it went through. The screen refreshed when I clicked Submit with no confirmation or anything.
snakeshadow

Post by snakeshadow » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:52 am

Cordre69 wrote:Tried slots 1-3. The reset save code changes Jill to Chris and does nothing else. The other codes are working. I was able to get my save count reset in advance mode though. I saved over my original by mistake but I'll be better about backing them up in the future! Thanks for the reply though!
Could you please tell me how u reset ur saves please? my save wizard wont do it and am not good at all with advanced mode
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:35 am

snakeshadow wrote:
Cordre69 wrote:Tried slots 1-3. The reset save code changes Jill to Chris and does nothing else. The other codes are working. I was able to get my save count reset in advance mode though. I saved over my original by mistake but I'll be better about backing them up in the future! Thanks for the reply though!
Could you please tell me how u reset ur saves please? my save wizard wont do it and am not good at all with advanced mode
Save and note your save count. Look for that number in advanced mode and note the places you find it. Then save again. Look for the numbers that changed by one and make the value zero. Assuming you did nothing but save, only the game clock and save count should be different. I had to change 2 values to zero; presumably one was the number on the screen showing save count and the other was the real save count value.
snakeshadow

Post by snakeshadow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Cordre69 wrote:
snakeshadow wrote:
Save and note your save count. Look for that number in advanced mode and note the places you find it. Then save again. Look for the numbers that changed by one and make the value zero. Assuming you did nothing but save, only the game clock and save count should be different. I had to change 2 values to zero; presumably one was the number on the screen showing save count and the other was the real save count value.
Thx alot dude for helping , it worked as u just said , thx again man
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:25 pm

snakeshadow wrote:
Cordre69 wrote:
snakeshadow wrote:
Thx alot dude for helping , it worked as u just said , thx again man
Glad to help! I just wish the codes for inventory items worked on all difficulties. When they aren't shared it makes it really hard (I know, that's the point but still)...
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:46 am

is there a code for max health like going from danger to fine on both resident evil 0 and 1 thanks

Rebecca physical strength maximum
Easy
0001DB87 00000096

normal
0001DA17 00000096

hard
0001D95F 00000096

Billy physical strength maximum
Easy
0001DC9B 000000FA

normal
0001DB2B 000000FA

Hard
0001DA73 000000FA

P.S. Found these but these are for the ps3 version if someone cant convert them to ps4 that would be great thanks

Just tested it they make the characters invisible..........