Regarding Multi Region Games

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
Cissamannen

Regarding Multi Region Games

Post by Cissamannen » Fri May 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello there,
I know this isnt an official support per say, im just wondering about 1 game inperticular now though, Dark Souls 3.
The US version has been out for ages, but does the EU share the same offsets, or will a completely new one with various values be needed from several people at first?
This goes for many games though. I know SW team cant have every game of every region, but maybe get some "validated" testers thats from each region to do that testing?
Skiller
V.I.P.

Re: Regarding Multi Region Games

Post by Skiller » Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 am

Cissamannen wrote:Hello there,
I know this isnt an official support per say, im just wondering about 1 game inperticular now though, Dark Souls 3.
The US version has been out for ages, but does the EU share the same offsets, or will a completely new one with various values be needed from several people at first?
This goes for many games though. I know SW team cant have every game of every region, but maybe get some "validated" testers thats from each region to do that testing?
Most of the time from my past experince with Ps3/Ps2 and so on porting to other regions only takes having 1 of the regions saves and comparing it to the other. u can see if the structure is the same.. But there is the odd time that it might not be this is were it gets tricky. supprot ticket will end up going in im guessing when the user has a code fail