Bloodborne

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
thecagador

Bloodborne

Post by thecagador » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:45 pm

I'm new here so I hope this post is in the correct place.
I've been reading through the save wizard bloodborne threads for an answer to my question but haven't found it. I started a new character and went to add max echoes in the quick mode, given how I don't truly understand how the userdata 0000-0010, (I believe that's how it's labeled) in quick mode is assigned to a character I checked them all. The problem was that my new character didn't receive the max amount of blood echoes but my main character did. I tried figuring the problem out to the best of my ability but I didn't find a solution. Any ideas as to why my main is receiving max blood echoes but any other character I create isn't. Haven't dipped my toes into the advanced mode yet.
Thank you for your time.
zachillios

Re: Bloodborne

Post by zachillios » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:11 am

thecagador wrote:I'm new here so I hope this post is in the correct place.
I've been reading through the save wizard bloodborne threads for an answer to my question but haven't found it. I started a new character and went to add max echoes in the quick mode, given how I don't truly understand how the userdata 0000-0010, (I believe that's how it's labeled) in quick mode is assigned to a character I checked them all. The problem was that my new character didn't receive the max amount of blood echoes but my main character did. I tried figuring the problem out to the best of my ability but I didn't find a solution. Any ideas as to why my main is receiving max blood echoes but any other character I create isn't. Haven't dipped my toes into the advanced mode yet.
Thank you for your time.
Depending on how many characters you have, it changes which save slot you need to do. So if it's your second character click the drop down menu and select 1, as 0 is the first slot.
thecagador

Post by thecagador » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Yeah I figured it worked something like that. The problem is that
my characters aren't receiving the max amount of echoes when using the quick mode cheat.
OpusMortis

Post by OpusMortis » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:17 pm

thecagador wrote:Yeah I figured it worked something like that. The problem is that
my characters aren't receiving the max amount of echoes when using the quick mode cheat.
That's because the offset changes. You have to find it in advanced mode, and it will be right above your character's name. Follow this guide:

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=971

It's for Dark Souls 3, but it works the same way in Bloodborne.
thecagador

Post by thecagador » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:34 am

Awesome thanks for the help. I was able to figure it out. When I was first trying to apply the quick cheat max echos i hadn't beat Cleric Beast. (I even went throughout th each userdata looking for my characters name in the ASCI. There was nothing there, after I beat cleric beast i was able to find my character data under 0000. My main is 0001) I find it odd that i had to defeat a boss for it it work at least that's what's in concluding. Thanks again for the help.
OpusMortis

Post by OpusMortis » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:46 am

It probably wasn't working because you can't level up at all until you have at least one point of Insight and the only way to get any at that point as far as I know is to encounter one of the first two bosses, Cleric Beast or Father Gascoigne. You can simply use a Bold Hunter mark to go back to the Hunter's Dream after getting Insight at the boss, then Doll will be "alive" and you can level up.