cant upload my save???

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
UntoldTruth

cant upload my save???

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:16 am

I have been going back and forth a lot to my gfs house since we bought a puppy so I have been pretty adamant about uploading my save to the playstation cloud. I have tested it on a few other saves, modded or not and have no issue. But for some reason bloodborne is giving me an error. CE-33116-4. Any ideas?
Toma_Gabriel

Re: cant upload my save???

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:57 am

UntoldTruth wrote:I have been going back and forth a lot to my gfs house since we bought a puppy so I have been pretty adamant about uploading my save to the playstation cloud. I have tested it on a few other saves, modded or not and have no issue. But for some reason bloodborne is giving me an error. CE-33116-4. Any ideas?
It happens if you modded your save and FF XV cheats were available. It seems if FF XV is in the same server, the other games gets locked once loaded in your ps4. happened to me with Dark Souls II yesterday and Kingdom Hearts II FM. Now that FF XV has been removed again the problem is solved (for now).
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Toma_Gabriel wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:I have been going back and forth a lot to my gfs house since we bought a puppy so I have been pretty adamant about uploading my save to the playstation cloud. I have tested it on a few other saves, modded or not and have no issue. But for some reason bloodborne is giving me an error. CE-33116-4. Any ideas?
It happens if you modded your save and FF XV cheats were available. It seems if FF XV is in the same server, the other games gets locked once loaded in your ps4. happened to me with Dark Souls II yesterday and Kingdom Hearts II FM. Now that FF XV has been removed again the problem is solved (for now).
Thats the thing. FFXV was already disabled when I modded my save. Not only that but like I said I modded bloodborne on an alternate profile just to test and it allowed me to upload it just fine. Just for clarification I am talking about uploading my save to the playstation cloud not to save wizard.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:24 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:
Toma_Gabriel wrote:
Thats the thing. FFXV was already disabled when I modded my save. Not only that but like I said I modded bloodborne on an alternate profile just to test and it allowed me to upload it just fine. Just for clarification I am talking about uploading my save to the playstation cloud not to save wizard.
The FF XV error is different. That game also detects cheats. But 4.71 somehow checks. I find advanced mode better than quick mode and using realistic values
BB detects cheats? I play offline only anyways.