KH2.5 HELP!!

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
Fordmechanic

KH2.5 HELP!!

Post by Fordmechanic » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:30 am

Hello y'all, I'm new here, not just here but to forums in general. I really need some help with this kingdom hearts deal. I've attempted to contact the creators of this software but no one is getting back to me and it's going on two weeks. Hopefully one of you smart fellas can help me out. I can modify my save with SW but once I copy my save back to the PS4 and try to play it nothing happens, no changes at all. I'm real bummed because I bought this software simply to relive the enjoyment of playing the game with code breaker cheats when I was kid haha. Any help would be great! Thanks for your time!!
zachillios

Re: KH2.5 HELP!!

Post by zachillios » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:07 am

Fordmechanic wrote:Hello y'all, I'm new here, not just here but to forums in general. I really need some help with this kingdom hearts deal. I've attempted to contact the creators of this software but no one is getting back to me and it's going on two weeks. Hopefully one of you smart fellas can help me out. I can modify my save with SW but once I copy my save back to the PS4 and try to play it nothing happens, no changes at all. I'm real bummed because I bought this software simply to relive the enjoyment of playing the game with code breaker cheats when I was kid haha. Any help would be great! Thanks for your time!!
What exactly are you attempting to do? Use quick codes or advanced mode? Do you have ps+ and if so do you have them auto updating to the cloud? We'd need more information to help.
Fordmechanic

Post by Fordmechanic » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:49 pm

I don't have ps+.
I've been using quick codes.
So I copy my save to a USB. Input USB into computer, modify the save using sw. The copy over the save back to my PS4 and overwrite. I followed the sw tutorial step by step.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Fordmechanic wrote:I don't have ps+.
I've been using quick codes.
So I copy my save to a USB. Input USB into computer, modify the save using sw. The copy over the save back to my PS4 and overwrite. I followed the sw tutorial step by step.
You are selecting the correct Save Slot code, right? In you aren't selecting one, or if you are selecting the wrong one nothing will happen. If anything your game may crash.
Fordmechanic

Post by Fordmechanic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 am

Yes, but I'm trying save slot 2
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:51 am

Fordmechanic wrote:Yes, but I'm trying save slot 2
How many save slots do you have? And what Save Slots are they?

Also remember that after you apply cheats you still need to transfer your Save back to the PS4.
Fordmechanic

Post by Fordmechanic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 am

I have two save slots. And yes, I stated the steps that I followed in my earlier post.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Fordmechanic wrote:I have two save slots. And yes, I stated the steps that I followed in my earlier post.
k so u selected Slot 2 from the list then selected the codes u wanted and clicked apply
then moved the save from usb to Ps4 and loaded slot 2 and nothing showed .

i have made the mistake of moving the ps4 save over to usb my self instead of moving the usb . u sure you did not do this ..

also what game in 2.5 are u trying to play ?
Fordmechanic

Post by Fordmechanic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Exactly! I'm so confused, I've done everything that the website said. And iv redone it time and time again making sure that I'm not doing something wrong.
I'm trying to do 2final mix
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Fordmechanic wrote:Exactly! I'm so confused, I've done everything that the website said. And iv redone it time and time again making sure that I'm not doing something wrong.
I'm trying to do 2final mix
What is your Game ID (the CUSA)? And what region? If you are US if you want to upload your Save somewhere and I will resign it and take a look, try to figure out the problem.