Problems with Type-0 HD codes

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
TerraFlareKSFL

Problems with Type-0 HD codes

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:26 am

After I added the item and accessory codes that are inside the SW, I've noticed 2 things:

1- No agito insignia in the accessory list. Not a big deal, but still weird to have all accessorys except the agito insignia. Also in the accessory list ( via Option button menu ) there is a blank slot with similar description as the Bronze Bangle.
2- 1 Blank item slot with the icon of a crystal. Also, the code gives 98 of the Formal Attire, but game doesn't acknowledge it's existence aka I can't change into that red uniform. Maybe because originally, I only own the normal uniform and the summer uniform?

I must ask, are such problems normal? I asked SW on facebook but still waiting for their response for awhile now.
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
zachillios

Re: Problems with Type-0 HD codes

Post by zachillios » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:43 am

TerraFlareKSFL wrote:After I added the item and accessory codes that are inside the SW, I've noticed 2 things:

1- No agito insignia in the accessory list. Not a big deal, but still weird to have all accessorys except the agito insignia. Also in the accessory list ( via Option button menu ) there is a blank slot with similar description as the Bronze Bangle.
2- 1 Blank item slot with the icon of a crystal. Also, the code gives 98 of the Formal Attire, but game doesn't acknowledge it's existence aka I can't change into that red uniform. Maybe because originally, I only own the normal uniform and the summer uniform?

I must ask, are such problems normal? I asked SW on facebook but still waiting for their response for awhile now.
I've got no idea on the uniforms, however I experienced the same with the Agito Insignia a week or so back. Probably an oversight on their part. However I wouldn't expect a solution to this, speaking from personal experience I messaged them inquiring about a quick mode code that didn't completely do what it claimed to do and I got a very short, if you could call it an answer response that basically said it is what it is.