HELP! about Nioh

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
GodFurry

HELP! about Nioh

Post by GodFurry » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:00 pm

I was able to mod all money, exp and etc but NOT ungyo and Agyo point, everyone kept said it work for them but didn't work for me, what the hell going on??? I use Nioh complete edition ps4......

HELP!!!!! Please..
GodlyBeAsT95

Re: HELP! about Nioh

Post by GodlyBeAsT95 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:29 am

it works like this
you have 10 points and use them
you then use the save wizard code and it gives you the max of what you got aka the 10 points so its not like max 999
GodFurry

Post by GodFurry » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:31 am

GodlyBeAsT95 wrote:it works like this
you have 10 points and use them
you then use the save wizard code and it gives you the max of what you got aka the 10 points so its not like max 999

Actually i get one point agyo and 2 point on ungyo and i tried do the mod, still unable work, same happen, nothing change.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:06 am

Not sure why you needed two threads. At any rate, Nioh doesn't have advanced mode so there's no way anyone on here could help. If the code is indeed not working, contact save wizard regarding it. These are just fan forums, you can't get official support here.
GodFurry

Post by GodFurry » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:21 am

zachillios wrote:Not sure why you needed two threads. At any rate, Nioh doesn't have advanced mode so there's no way anyone on here could help. If the code is indeed not working, contact save wizard regarding it. These are just fan forums, you can't get official support here.

I didn't know that, i thought someone being dick to remove threads k post but realized i post different, this too much list i was confused, my mistaken. Where can i find to contract save wizard?
ROCKY_southpaw
Blogger

Post by ROCKY_southpaw » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:30 am

There are two versions of save wizard so assuming you bought .net (save wizard max) the contact form is here: https://www.savewizard.net/support-game.php

Should include any information such as your region, how many of that item and version of the game you tried it on.
GodFurry

Post by GodFurry » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:51 am

ROCKY_southpaw wrote:There are two versions of save wizard so assuming you bought .net (save wizard max) the contact form is here: https://www.savewizard.net/support-game.php

Should include any information such as your region, how many of that item and version of the game you tried it on.

No i buy regular save wizard, not max, i use US.