Save Wizard at thesavewizard.com Question

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
PS4guy

Save Wizard at thesavewizard.com Question

Post by PS4guy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Before I ask my question, I need to say that there are two sites where Save Wizard is available. One at "savewizard.net" and one at "thesavewizard.com". This will help to anyone who can answer my question below:

The info at "savewizard.net" states that they are working on getting past ps4 system v.5.50 while the one at "thesavewizard.com" reads they are stuck at systems v.5.1. So my question is this: Are both sites where Save Wizard can be purchased owned and operated by the same party, gaming geniuses, etc. that worked on the PS3 Game Genie? I got my Save Wizard from "thesavewizard.com" (via purchase through Amazon.com - USA) and was hoping to register it at the "savewizard.net" site to send the code it came with in order to get my copy of save wizard started. Will this work or have I come to a dead end?

Thank you for taking the time to read my question/topic. :)
zachillios

Re: Save Wizard at thesavewizard.com Question

Post by zachillios » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:22 am

PS4guy wrote:Before I ask my question, I need to say that there are two sites where Save Wizard is available. One at "savewizard.net" and one at "thesavewizard.com". This will help to anyone who can answer my question below:

The info at "savewizard.net" states that they are working on getting past ps4 system v.5.50 while the one at "thesavewizard.com" reads they are stuck at systems v.5.1. So my question is this: Are both sites where Save Wizard can be purchased owned and operated by the same party, gaming geniuses, etc. that worked on the PS3 Game Genie? I got my Save Wizard from "thesavewizard.com" (via purchase through Amazon.com - USA) and was hoping to register it at the "savewizard.net" site to send the code it came with in order to get my copy of save wizard started. Will this work or have I come to a dead end?

Thank you for taking the time to read my question/topic. :)
I always recommend people purchase it from savewizard.net. It handles international saves, as opposed to just the NA ones, and they're always more direct and interact with the community more. But no, if you bought it from thesavewizard you can't transfer versions. You'd have to buy it again.