Diablo 3 ultimate evil

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
fenixprosc

Diablo 3 ultimate evil

Post by fenixprosc » Mon May 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Codes don't seem to work, it just corrupts my save file. I've tried isolating each individual cheat, account gold, character paragon, still same thing. Thanks
Crypt Keeper

Re: Diablo 3 ultimate evil

Post by Crypt Keeper » Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 am

They are working on them.
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Tue May 15, 2018 2:28 am

I try it and it work fine. I did the paragon only
fenixprosc

Post by fenixprosc » Tue May 15, 2018 9:53 am

krustytoe wrote:I try it and it work fine. I did the paragon only
This one works for me now, but changing , gold, gems, and materials don't seem to work for me but they don't give me the corrupt save message anymore. I've tried it on regular and seasonal character no luck. Also I don't see an option to increase the necormancer's essence and intelligence. Thanks
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 am

For paragon I check all of the boxes and it work 100%. I didn't use the other because I already platinum the game and have a butt load of gold
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Fri May 18, 2018 6:34 am

I doubt they will fix it unless they find a way to keep certain cheats from being used in seasons. People who play D3 still, especially on console take seasons very seriously; mainly due to the fact that non season is littered with modded weapons that its very difficult to take the game seriously when some guy does more damage than you will ever do after paying $15 for a modded set after you spent hundreds of hours grinding for near perfect sets. I honestly do not care but if paragon is the only thing that works I would not max that in seasons. Will be pretty obvious if you are max paragon with 50 hours played in the season and blizzard doesn't like people cheating in their games.
Shinigami82402

Post by Shinigami82402 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:05 pm

UntoldTruth wrote:I doubt they will fix it unless they find a way to keep certain cheats from being used in seasons. People who play D3 still, especially on console take seasons very seriously; mainly due to the fact that non season is littered with modded weapons that its very difficult to take the game seriously when some guy does more damage than you will ever do after paying $15 for a modded set after you spent hundreds of hours grinding for near perfect sets. I honestly do not care but if paragon is the only thing that works I would not max that in seasons. Will be pretty obvious if you are max paragon with 50 hours played in the season and blizzard doesn't like people cheating in their games.
I actually emailed save wizard and their reply is what you're thinking. Sounds like the codes will not work for seasonal characters. I personally would remove anything with paragon points, change in damage, etc. Keeping/fixing max materials would be ok. Sure you could get better gear quickier but there is still a larger grind with everything else. Farming bounties is just too tedious lol.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Sun May 20, 2018 12:59 am

Shinigami82402 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:I doubt they will fix it unless they find a way to keep certain cheats from being used in seasons. People who play D3 still, especially on console take seasons very seriously; mainly due to the fact that non season is littered with modded weapons that its very difficult to take the game seriously when some guy does more damage than you will ever do after paying $15 for a modded set after you spent hundreds of hours grinding for near perfect sets. I honestly do not care but if paragon is the only thing that works I would not max that in seasons. Will be pretty obvious if you are max paragon with 50 hours played in the season and blizzard doesn't like people cheating in their games.
I actually emailed save wizard and their reply is what you're thinking. Sounds like the codes will not work for seasonal characters. I personally would remove anything with paragon points, change in damage, etc. Keeping/fixing max materials would be ok. Sure you could get better gear quickier but there is still a larger grind with everything else. Farming bounties is just too tedious lol.
Yeah I tested it personally and none of the paragon cheats work on seasons thank god because if they did within a week there would be people 40-100+ rifts above the rank 2 player because of cheats. Unfortunately if they ever fix mats seasons will become a joke for those who cheat. Being able to sit and constantly reroll items until you get the perfect or near perfect ancient items however if they do do that I may actually play d3 on console as you are right with how crappy the movement system is in this game its a pain in the ass to clear bounties efficiently. At least on pc if I got a competent group could clear all 5 acts in about 10 minutes but on console I cant get near that time.
Shinigami82402

Post by Shinigami82402 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:47 am

UntoldTruth wrote:
Shinigami82402 wrote:
Yeah I tested it personally and none of the paragon cheats work on seasons thank god because if they did within a week there would be people 40-100+ rifts above the rank 2 player because of cheats. Unfortunately if they ever fix mats seasons will become a joke for those who cheat. Being able to sit and constantly reroll items until you get the perfect or near perfect ancient items however if they do do that I may actually play d3 on console as you are right with how crappy the movement system is in this game its a pain in the ass to clear bounties efficiently. At least on pc if I got a competent group could clear all 5 acts in about 10 minutes but on console I cant get near that time.
Yeah I do agree with you that there will still be cheaters that would abuse it regardless. I think Diablo 3 shouldn't even have cheats at all. Save wizard is weird with what they allow. They allow Monster Hunter cheats that quicken up the game but are quick to change Diablo. Same thing happened with Nioh. I'm ok with whatever they choose but they need to be more consistent.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Tue May 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Shinigami82402 wrote: Yeah I do agree with you that there will still be cheaters that would abuse it regardless. I think Diablo 3 shouldn't even have cheats at all. Save wizard is weird with what they allow. They allow Monster Hunter cheats that quicken up the game but are quick to change Diablo. Same thing happened with Nioh. I'm ok with whatever they choose but they need to be more consistent.
They are consistent. They do not care if you cheat in games with heavy multiplayer integration, ie games where cheating in single player carries over to multiplayer they just dont want it to be obvious. If its obvious then people complain and when people complain Sony would have no choice but to actually act against save editors and other cheating software and none of us want that because a handful of assholes cannot help but cheat in multiplayer. Nioh didn't get changed because of co-op it got changed because people were one shotting people in pvp and getting recorded as well as modding their glory on the leaderboards also giving definitive proof of cheating. So like I said they do not care if you cheat in multiplayer games but they remove the ability to make it obvious you did. So generally they will not allow games with multiplayer to have cheats that modify damage to a ridiculous amount or anything of that nature. I just with they would fix the gem cheats and add the mats from the uber bosses. Getting one of those to primal ancient farming the mats legit will be a pain in the ass since you cant reforge hellfire jewelry.