Bloodborne Stat Respec Help

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
ReaperCoBhc

Bloodborne Stat Respec Help

Post by ReaperCoBhc » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:50 am

Hello all,

I need some information on how to respec a character's stats using the save wizard. I know how edit gems, but I have scoured through the forums to find out how to do this but have not been able to find out how to change my character's stats around. But say my stats are 50vit 15end 25str 50skill 10bt 20arc and i want to change them to 60/10/25/50/5/15 or something like that, how would i go about doing that correctly within the editor. I heard that I have to change the stats and change another value within the editor for it to be changed correctly? If that is true, could someone please point me in the right direction to do so?
zachillios

Re: Bloodborne Stat Respec Help

Post by zachillios » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:06 am

ReaperCoBhc wrote:Hello all,

I need some information on how to respec a character's stats using the save wizard. I know how edit gems, but I have scoured through the forums to find out how to do this but have not been able to find out how to change my character's stats around. But say my stats are 50vit 15end 25str 50skill 10bt 20arc and i want to change them to 60/10/25/50/5/15 or something like that, how would i go about doing that correctly within the editor. I heard that I have to change the stats and change another value within the editor for it to be changed correctly? If that is true, could someone please point me in the right direction to do so?
Stats are located right above your soul count, but below your hp/stamina. Edit them accordingly. There's a diagram of their locations in the general Bloodborne thread.
Zjs94

Re: Bloodborne Stat Respec Help

Post by Zjs94 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 am

Where can I find this Bloodborne general thread? I tried searching...