STILL NO LICENCE KEY FOR SAVE WIZARD

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
iwentpoopy

STILL NO LICENCE KEY FOR SAVE WIZARD

Post by iwentpoopy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:04 pm

As the title states i have purchased the ps4 save wizard back in February of this year but yet still no licence key for the software.

i have been on the so-called support page (laughable) and sent lots of emails stating my problem aswell as proof of purchase but not a peep.

this company is a total joke and the support is none existing

just a bunch of thieving money grabbing tw**s
https://t.me/pump_upp
Ruykin

Re: STILL NO LICENCE KEY FOR SAVE WIZARD

Post by Ruykin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:04 pm

First I am sure most of us can understand your frustrations but is it really necessary or mature to start with the name calling? So if you did all the steps such as:

1. Checked "SPAM" folder of the email you used
2. Checked banking to make sure money was withdrawn and it as not flagged as fraud
3. Checked PayPal to see if it has cleared...
4. Sent a support email address to correct place and gave fair amount of time for reply.

Then why not just request refund from paypal or bank which ever you used?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato

QuarryTen

Re: STILL NO LICENCE KEY FOR SAVE WIZARD

Post by QuarryTen » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Are you sure that you bought Data Power's save wizard (can only be purchased from their website) and not Hyperkin's version of save wizard (can be purchased from their website and Amazon). iirc, Hyperkin's version is extremely outdated and obsolete compared to Data Power's version, which I'm sure is the version most of us have.

I received my key in a matter of minutes, so if it's been months and you haven't received yours, something somewhere went wrong. Are you in North America?