Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Inventory Crash

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
iMaxed0ut

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Inventory Crash

Post by iMaxed0ut » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:33 am

Title.

Whenever I access my items inventory, the game crashes. I'm pretty sure this has to do with a glitched item of some sort or having an item when I'm technincally supposed to have it yet. Anyways, I would like some help. Can someone make a code that will remove all items from the inventory (just inventory, not equipped), or show me/explain to me how to edit my inventory in advanced mode? I would really like to access my items and I'm stuck here at a wall...I can play every other aspect of the game fine and open all other menus fine, just not items. Thanks for any and all help!
zachillios

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Inventory Crash

Post by zachillios » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:00 am

iMaxed0ut wrote:Title.

Whenever I access my items inventory, the game crashes. I'm pretty sure this has to do with a glitched item of some sort or having an item when I'm technincally supposed to have it yet. Anyways, I would like some help. Can someone make a code that will remove all items from the inventory (just inventory, not equipped), or show me/explain to me how to edit my inventory in advanced mode? I would really like to access my items and I'm stuck here at a wall...I can play every other aspect of the game fine and open all other menus fine, just not items. Thanks for any and all help!
A general tip being that the first column of a code is usually its address. So if the code is like 21098835 00000FFF, youd look at 1098835 in advanced mode. The first digit dictates how a code is applied so that doesnt count.
iMaxed0ut

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Inventory Crash

Post by iMaxed0ut » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Thanks! I appreciate your help. Unfortunately, almost everything you said is foreign to me...I have never dabbled in advanced mode before and am quite lost.