Hollow Knight SW question

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
aeneax

Hollow Knight SW question

Post by aeneax » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Now that SW supports Hollow Knight, a couple of questions for anyone who's tried it yet.

First, what exactly does the "max damage" cheat do? Does it simply upgrade your Nail to the limit, or does it set your DPS to 10,000 or some other ridiculous number which would be very OP, or something in between?

Second, is Advanced Mode supported? Some end-game parts are insanely difficult even with fully upgraded weapon, but on PC it's definitely possible to manually mod your DPS if the quick code is lacking.

Thanks.
theuglymodel7

Re: Hollow Knight SW question

Post by theuglymodel7 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:45 am

From what I can tell it mostly gives you one hit kills on enemies, not far into the game so I don't know if it's all ememies or certain ones. And advance mode is unlocked for this game
aeneax

Post by aeneax » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:11 pm

theuglymodel7 wrote:From what I can tell it mostly gives you one hit kills on enemies, not far into the game so I don't know if it's all ememies or certain ones. And advance mode is unlocked for this game
Thanks, that's helpful. Bosses too? I'd be interested to hear back if it falls off once you progress further because then it's likely just upgrading your weapon to max. I'm not sure how Boss 1 or 2 would react to a full-upgraded Nail. I saw they just added an invincibility cheat too. If it works that should definitely help the 40 boss rush.
theuglymodel7

Post by theuglymodel7 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 pm

aeneax wrote:
theuglymodel7 wrote:From what I can tell it mostly gives you one hit kills on enemies, not far into the game so I don't know if it's all ememies or certain ones. And advance mode is unlocked for this game
Thanks, that's helpful. Bosses too? I'd be interested to hear back if it falls off once you progress further because then it's likely just upgrading your weapon to max. I'm not sure how Boss 1 or 2 would react to a full-upgraded Nail. I saw they just added an invincibility cheat too. If it works that should definitely help the 40 boss rush.
Yea some bosses I fought was a one hit kill and I saw the new cheats this morning gonna try them out and see what's good with them