Max item cheats not working for Dark Souls: Remastered

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
UncleEzio

Max item cheats not working for Dark Souls: Remastered

Post by UncleEzio » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:10 am

I've been trying the cheats that give you max item quantity. It said you must have at least one of said item in your inventory before using the cheats. I did that. Triple checked. When I use the cheats nothing happens. I still have the same amount of the item I did before I used the cheats.

Other cheats have worked for this game like max souls, but not the max item cheats.

Any help or ideas to get these working?

Thank you
UncleEzio

Re: Max item cheats not working for Dark Souls: Remastered

Post by UncleEzio » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:33 am

I think it might have something to do with the newest update possibly rendering some of the cheats not usable?
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:26 pm

Check and make sure of the placement of your items. In the Advanced mode, there are like two offsets for inventory and your storage. I think the Max item cheat only applies to one rather the other.
UncleEzio

Post by UncleEzio » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:50 pm

QuarryTen wrote:Check and make sure of the placement of your items. In the Advanced mode, there are like two offsets for inventory and your storage. I think the Max item cheat only applies to one rather the other.
Are there any guides you can link me to on how to use advanced mode? I've never used it before.

The items I've been having issues with are upgrade materials, and you can't equip them. They can only go to one place in your items.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:00 am

Unfortunately, there aren’t any guides that I am aware that can help you with Advanced mode period. Only way I learnt was through scouring YouTube for videos of people using save wizard, the Dark Souls/Blood thread and relavent threads from this site, and few threads on nextgenupdate.

Well, I believe you can also store the upgrading mats in your storage, as well as your characters inventory. I haven’t played DS3 in a couple months, but I believe you can get a max of 99 in your inventory and a max of 699 in your storage. It was kind of wonky when I used it last; the max item cheat applied to some items in my storage and not my inventory but the inverse was the intention, if I’m not mistaken.
UncleEzio

Post by UncleEzio » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:10 am

QuarryTen wrote:Unfortunately, there aren’t any guides that I am aware that can help you with Advanced mode period. Only way I learnt was through scouring YouTube for videos of people using save wizard, the Dark Souls/Blood thread and relavent threads from this site, and few threads on nextgenupdate.

Well, I believe you can also store the upgrading mats in your storage, as well as your characters inventory. I haven’t played DS3 in a couple months, but I believe you can get a max of 99 in your inventory and a max of 699 in your storage. It was kind of wonky when I used it last; the max item cheat applied to some items in my storage and not my inventory but the inverse was the intention, if I’m not mistaken.
This is Dark Souls: Remastered, not Dark Souls 3. I don't think Remastered even has a storage unless I didn't get to that point in the game yet lol. I only know of just the inventory.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:34 am

Oh, whoops. Probably should disregard everything I’ve said then.
UncleEzio

Post by UncleEzio » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Anyone else have this issues that found a fix?