Is there any chance of Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition codes being added?

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
Darth Revenger

Is there any chance of Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition codes being added?

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Since this product is made by the same team that worked on/created Game Genie, I was wondering if they planned to create the same codes from the PS3 version for the PS4 version? I am sure they will probably need to be done from scratch since the PS4 save file structure is probably different from the PS3. It would be great if we get all the same codes that the PS3 version has eventually.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Ryu Kenshin

Re: Is there any chance of Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition codes being added?

Post by Ryu Kenshin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 am

I would like to have codes for Super Robot War OG, Super Robot War V, and Nier, too :mrgreen:
However, I think we should keep calm and wait for devs properly test them first ;)
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:57 am

Keep in mind that this isn't the Official Forum for SW. This is a place for us to get together and work on Community stuff, like create codes and help with Advanced Mode for games already added.

The developers may or may not check this out time to time, so it doesn't hurt to ask some things but let's refrain from asking too much when there is nothing that can be done.

Things are still early going yet. Give it some time and we will have a bigger list of games, maybe an Official Forum, and a way to request stuff.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 am

Skiller implied there would be no need for an official forum, simply because of the support ticket system and also since this section is labeled support and told us to ask any support-related questions here, I didn't see any harm in asking. After all, I did pay for it, so I felt it was okay to at least ask questions.

I do understand that it's not official, but I figured some of you might be on the actual Save Wizard team and signed up here, I already recognize several of you from the Game Genie forum.
Ryu Kenshin wrote:I would like to have codes for Super Robot War OG, Super Robot War V, and Nier, too :mrgreen:
However, I think we should keep calm and wait for devs properly test them first ;)
I am calm though. I don't have any reason to be upset, I am just inquisitive by nature. Not sure why anyone is getting defensive here, but let's take it down a notch on that.

Thank you for the responses regardless.

Mods can close this if you wish.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:54 am

What I meant is that because this isn't from the Developers of SW, we can't answer those questions.

I can't say who is on the actual "SW Team" from developers to testers. I don't have access to that info and even if I did I couldn't say anything about it.

Something I can comment on is that no one is supposed to reveal any info on what is coming out. Things come out when they do, it is done like that to prevent some problems with releases due to extra encryptions and other hidden gems that might not get seen before it is announced. SW does seem to be knocking them out though, which I am grateful for. There are still some games I am waiting on.

We welcome the questions, and I hope I didn't give the wrong impression. I can honestly say that to the best of my knowledge, no one here should be able to answer the question of this Topic. I could be wrong though. It has happened before.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:04 am

Ah, I see. In that case, I misunderstood, my bad.

I thought that questions weren't welcome for a second.

I also mistakenly thought some of the programmers/developers were on here. Even on the Game Genie forum, I couldn't tell who was an official developer/team member and who were just volunteers, so it gets confusing sometimes.

Thanks for the response, consider my questions answered.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:15 am

The Developers and Coders usually avoid putting their names out there. Can you imagine the flood of requests, spam, and flames they would get on a daily basis.

I understand where you are coming from, I had those same concerns before and it was explained to me as I am telling you now by a middleman for the GG Developers and Coders.

To me it makes sense. I was one Site Admins for GG, so I understand the idea of spotlight being on you.

If you have other questions feel free to ask. This Forum wants everyone to feel welcome.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Ultimarok wrote:Ah, I see. In that case, I misunderstood, my bad.

I thought that questions weren't welcome for a second.

I also mistakenly thought some of the programmers/developers were on here. Even on the Game Genie forum, I couldn't tell who was an official developer/team member and who were just volunteers, so it gets confusing sometimes.

Thanks for the response, consider my questions answered.
ya sorry if my post was a bit confusing or leading ..
this forum is the same format of how Codemasters-project was with its hacking . we are all just People that like to help out we do what we can to make life simpler for people . like hacking games that are out and so on, this is full community stuff . trying to build an Un-official Scene for the Save Wizard/Editor that will Kind of go hand and hand with the Devices not. break that bond like BSD and GG had.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 pm

No problem, consider my misunderstanding cleared up.

Save Wizard works pretty great so far, the only problem I have is with Bloodborne and that's it really.

For now I am going to sit tight and wait to see if they end up putting Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on there. As soon as I get the game (I don't have it yet), I will upload some saves for them to look at.

I couldn't upload a save for Bloodborne earlier because the support form didn't want to submit and was trying to load FOREVER after I hit the submit button, not sure if their site is glitched out or it's a net problem on my end. Although other sites work fine for me and the rest of the Save Wizard website besides the support form works fine for me. I hope that won't be a problem when I try to submit Diablo III and other gamesaves for support.

Thank you for the responses and I hope everyone is doing well.