Original DSTwo Card, please help!

TornPariah

Original DSTwo Card, please help!

Post by TornPariah » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:02 am

I have been looking for days and can't find an answer. I have an original Supercard dstwo (NOT a dstwo plus) and a 3ds xl version 11.6.0-39U. When I insert the cartridge, nothing happens. If there is an update I need, I need to know what it is and where i can find it. Also what to copy and where to paste it, I'm pretty new to all this. I don't even care if i can't use the dstwo for 3ds games, but I have the older emulators on it that i'd like to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ruykin

Re: Original DSTwo Card, please help!

Post by Ruykin » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:58 am

First is the dstwo new or have you used it in a different console? Also make sure you eject the micro sd card from the ds two and re insert it. Sometimes it comes lose because of how loose fitting it is and the slightest bump will make the connectors not touch. Also make sure the connectors of the dstwo and the inside of the 3ds are clean. It is just the little things that can throw it off.... let me know if that helps if not and if your still having trouble I will try to help as well. The firmware has no issues with dstwo cards because nintendo gave up on ds cards awhile back.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato

Dione1109

Post by Dione1109 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:29 am

Try to use dstwo on one DSi/DS/DSLITE console
Ruykin

Post by Ruykin » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:34 am

I have a 3dsxl and my dstwo works fine with it. The reason why I asked if OP has used it on an older console bescause if so OP is going to have to format the sd card and put the current firmware files back on to be able to use it on the 3ds. Since the OP has not responded I just assume they have figured it out?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato