Duration of Battery on Nintendo 3ds XL when gaming non stop??

Andrew Sweeney

Duration of Battery on Nintendo 3ds XL when gaming non stop??

Post by Andrew Sweeney » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 am

When I picked up my New 3ds XL, as you all know, they don't come with the charger. I went to a "Game Stop" and bought a 3rd party new charger for it. So I hooked it up on the very first charge of my new system and it charged fine. Then I noticed the amount of voltage the charger was on output. It was 5v. The new 3ds XL takes 4.6v. I then went out and bought an official Nintendo charger and from then on, I charged it with the official one. I was just wondering if that could have effected the battery's life overall. So being the obsessive compulsive that I am, I was wondering what the average amount of time the battery will last when playing a game non stop till the battery indicator light turns red. I seem to have about 3 hours or maybe even 3 and a half. So anyone that has a "new" 3ds XL, shoot me a response of your duration when you play games nonstop till the end. Thx everyone! Hackinformer Rules!!!! Have a great night everyone!                                     -and yes I have been playing a lot of the nintendo compared to the ps4 and vita!   Blasphemy!!!!! *crossing one finger behind my back*... It's that damn Mario that keeps me coming back!!! ;)
Last edited by Andrew Sweeney on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKA: PortableIsBetter