Leaked keys

ronopotomus

Leaked keys

Post by ronopotomus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 am

Does anyone have any news on the progress of any exploit concerning the keys that were leaked a while back? I know there are great minds at work and if something was ready to be released it would have happened but just curious if anything has transpired?
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: Leaked keys

Post by hackinformer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:53 pm

ronopotomus wrote: Does anyone have any news on the progress of any exploit concerning the keys that were leaked a while back? I know there are great minds at work and if something was ready to be released it would have happened but just curious if anything has transpired?
so far no progress has been made other then the wiiukey modchip. which looks to be like just another ode modchip. Kind of like the PS3 ode.
ronopotomus

Post by ronopotomus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:15 pm

hackinformer wrote:
ronopotomus wrote: Does anyone have any news on the progress of any exploit concerning the keys that were leaked a while back? I know there are great minds at work and if something was ready to be released it would have happened but just curious if anything has transpired?
so far no progress has been made other then the wiiukey modchip. which looks to be like just another ode modchip. Kind of like the PS3 ode.
Thank you for the update! I cannot wait. Very nice site by the way :)
llJasonll

Post by llJasonll » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:07 pm

pre-orders has been started but mod chip it buyable in nyc (chinatown) i just got mine done 1 week ago and i am happy.
ronopotomus

Post by ronopotomus » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:19 pm

llJasonll wrote: pre-orders has been started but mod chip it buyable in nyc (chinatown) i just got mine done 1 week ago and i am happy.
Hello,

YOu have what done? Your Wii U?
llJasonll

Post by llJasonll » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:21 pm

ronopotomus wrote:
llJasonll wrote: pre-orders has been started but mod chip it buyable in nyc (chinatown) i just got mine done 1 week ago and i am happy.
Hello,

yup they installed some sorta chip inside my wii u and i can play my backups without problem but not online.... offline only. it costed me 100bux.
ronopotomus

Post by ronopotomus » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:33 am

llJasonll wrote:
ronopotomus wrote:
Hello,

yup they installed some sorta chip inside my wii u and i can play my backups without problem but not online.... offline only. it costed me 100bux.
WoW! I'll have to research that. I've been dying for that to happen. Thanks for the update!
llJasonll

Post by llJasonll » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:35 am

rono
you can't do that online they have actual shop
in chinatown not website.
naxil

Post by naxil » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Please make a pic or video of that proof... are u sure u BUY a WIIU ode??