[SOLVED] Vita 3.65 Vhbl error code c1-2858-3

Discuss Hacks, Mods, eCustom Firmware, Homebrew and more.
Dark_Elexir

Re: Vita 3.65 Vhbl error code c1-2858-3

Post by Dark_Elexir » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:58 pm

You are welcome man , enjoy your retro emulation on your console and like @hackinformer said , try to make some bubble is pretty easy to follow the tutorial !

Plus the emulator snes9xTYL , can only run roms (.smc) with VHBL on your console !
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Actually the snes9xtyl does play .SFC roms. I found a glitch though. If you exit the emulator any other way but pressing the L and R bumpers and using the menu, your natives saves will reset and/or be erased. Always a good idea to use the Emulators save and load states just in case as these aren't affected.

on the bubble maker.... Is there a full video showing the whole process? The link that HI provided is only a minute 27 seconds and doesn't show the whole process.

If i already have vhbl installed and running, can i just replace to pboot file in the emulator?
Dark_Elexir

Post by Dark_Elexir » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Nice information , because i've tested it long time ago and didn't want to run my rom (.sfc), can u please write the whole process to do it properly ? Thank you .

And i found a video for you to make some bubbles with each emulator which let u run it in a more easier way !

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tuaTyboz0

Hope it will helps u again !
Dark_Elexir

Post by Dark_Elexir » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Yeah i forget to respond about your question , yes if you have VHBL running and fixed of course , you can just replace the pboot and copy it right to your console while refreshing the database with QCMA !
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Duhjoker wrote:Update........

I downloaded the vhbl emulators from this link...

https://mega.nz/#F!kQ0jxbLZ!X6NvSQ99pgxeUIaqEortPw

and followed the directions here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0XFVGv-IWQ

I now have these uploaded and playing on the 3.65 fw

NES ----- SNES ---- gbc/segamaster system-------n64 -----gba -------- sega genisis

I'm real happy with the n64 emu as it came with legend of Zelda ocarina of time which I completely missed out on. Plus golden eye

Just follow these directions and pack the snesx9tyl emu with what ever games you like that use the .sfc file format using the winrar program.

I think the latest emus are patched so they play the common .SFC files but dont quote me.
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 am

Ok so i can get the nesterj bubble to work but nothing else. I dont think you can use the same game/demo and im having trouble finding free demos to try.

I Used locoroco. I really dont want to remove the vhbl bubble till i know i can get it done since ive already been playing some games and have saves.
Dark_Elexir

Post by Dark_Elexir » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 am

Thank you man i will try some day the .sfc roms if they can work with my sne9xTYL version !

And don't risk it after all that time to fix it togheter just let your vhbl on your console , and it's not that important these bubbles so yeah for real again just keep your vhbl .

If u make it already working (nesterj bubble) it's nice but person like me i just use the vhbl without the bubbles , it's just for your eyes to ''make is more nicer/easier'' .

U are already good to go for a retro emulation just forget anything else and enjoy !