[SOLVED]Bubble making errors (please read first post)

Discuss Hacks, Mods, eCustom Firmware, Homebrew and more.
Duhjoker

[SOLVED]Bubble making errors (please read first post)

Post by Duhjoker » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:54 am

Edit:::::

The only game as of right now that can be cloned is the Petz saddle club demo. If you are just starting the process, clone your game first that way later you will have copies cloned to add emulator bubbles.

Must have a vhbl bubble and vhbl save data installed for the emus to work.

////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so now that i can vhbl on my PSVita and its stable, i would like to add bubbles for each of the emulators.

I watched a video describing the whole process and have succeeded in creating a Nesterj bubble but after that trying to add a bubble corrupts the other bubbles.

So here is process....

I downloaded hmw v1.6 and unzipped it. I then downloaded the emulators i wanted and put them in sperate files. Next i downloaded a demo for the vita. Loco Roco.

Im using petz saddle club for the main vhbl. I tried to download it to use again but it doesnt show up on screen since im using a copy of it as my main vhbl bubble.

So i cloned the locoroco app by copying and pasting the file to my pgame folder. Then i changed the name by changing one number.

I used psvimgtools to unpack the loco roco game then added the nesterj emulator contents. I want to also mention that the downloaded emulators do not have an eboot file but do have a pboot file.

After that i repacked it using psvimgtools then refreshed the qcma. Then i uploaded the demo with the game data. Surprise it worked with nesterj.

Next i followed the same procedure using the cloned copy of loco roco and any other emulator but when it uploads to the vita it corrupts the first bubble (nesterj).

Ive also updated to 3.67 in anticipation of henkaku. Another question... does adrenaline work? There are a few old psp games i would like to play that werent released to psvita
Last edited by Duhjoker on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: Bubble making errors

Post by hackinformer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:38 pm

Clone bubbles don't work well on OFW and for the best results use a PSP demo/ game or Mini to make each emulator bubble with. Then you will not have any problems with the rif file for each game you make into a new emulator bubble as its some type of licensing problem you are having cuz clone bubble don't work well.

Everything should be able to be ported over to new fW if all pretty much stays the same and the wait could be long for FW 3.67 but 3.65 might be around the corner. Hard to say. ;)

https://hackinformer.com/2018/02/19/psv ... to-fw-367/
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:40 am

Doesnt look like pina is going to be able to fix the psvimgtools error that wont let the user name the clones.

So instead i followed gamersrebirth thread on using the hex editor. Heres my list

Down loadef loco roco
Uploaded to my pc using qcma and file manager
Unpacked the game file
Opened up hex editor and changed the name
Removed the bak file
Changed vita path and the folder name
Repacked the file
Refreshed qcma

When i try to copy the clone to my vita it gives me a c1- error.

Is there a list of free demos or what ever? So far i only know of petz saddle club and loco roco. I can get those running non-cloned but i would like more than two bubbles
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:20 am

Ok let me reword my question.....

If im using all emulator bubbles... do i still have to put vhbl on my psvita. Both the save part and the game part.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:26 am

Nope VHBL is not needed.. only if you load other homebrew with it then its needed..
Duhjoker

Post by Duhjoker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:49 am

Awesome!!!

Also i figured out the problem with cloning games. It seems to only work with Petz saddle club demo. Any other game and it will give errors.

If your starting out and rrasing this.... clone your games first!!! That way if you start with vhbl and want to upgrade to emulator bubbles instead of playing from vhbl, you will be ready.
Duhjoker

Re: [SOLVED]Bubble making errors (please read first post)

Post by Duhjoker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:11 am

I have all my emus bubbled out now and working.

I removed vhbl and its save data but that caused the emulators to not work. Must still have vhbl and its save data installed to use emu bubbles .
Duhjoker

Re: [SOLVED]Bubble making errors (please read first post)

Post by Duhjoker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:25 am

The deaulus r13 emulator has no way to go to the menu when playing a game. I tried wvery combination i coukd think of and once tge game is running you have to exit the emulator.