ARK2 ONEMenu thread for help, themes, & more..

Discuss Hacks, Mods, eCustom Firmware, Homebrew and more.
Freakler
Site Admin

RE: ARK2 ONEMenu thread for help, themes, & more..

Post by Freakler » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Criz wrote: Hey guys, I need some help, am using Ark-2 with Patapon 2 and 138 menu. I like the One menu because you can hide the programs you don't need (duplicatesd things).

So I put my One menu files into Ark-2 and copy to CMA, but when I open Ark-2 I get a message

SCAN.LUA
"attempt to index field 'icono' (a nil value)

Press the buton X: restart the script
Press the buton 0: Exit to XMB

If I press X, it restarts and I get the same thing and pressing 0 opens 138 menu.
Make sure all the files in your savegame are in capitals and recopy it to the vita. Like this "ICON0.PNG"

ONEMenu probably can't find that Icon0 file because it wasn't copied over.
Let us know if that worked! :)
Criz

Post by Criz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:43 am

Freakler wrote:
Criz wrote: Hey guys, I need some help, am using Ark-2 with Patapon 2 and 138 menu. I like the One menu because you can hide the programs you don't need (duplicatesd things).

So I put my One menu files into Ark-2 and copy to CMA, but when I open Ark-2 I get a message

SCAN.LUA
"attempt to index field 'icono' (a nil value)

If I press X, it restarts and I get the same thing and pressing 0 opens 138 menu.
Make sure all the files in your savegame are in capitals and recopy it to the vita. Like this "ICON0.PNG"

Everything has always been in upercase, nothing is on lowercase. Yet, same "attempt to index field 'icono' (a nil value)" appears whenever I try to use it. I tried deleting it and re-downloading one menu but it doesn't work, also tried using a different ICON0.PNG and same results. In the error message it doesn't even look like a 0 but round as a lowercase letter o, 'icono' instead of 'icon0'.

I wanted One menu because my 5 year old nephew plays with my vita too and he has tried to play patapon 2 (exploit), killzone liberation (Ark-2) and Pursuit Force (VHBL) multiple times, resulting in ARK-2 crashing every time lol. so the hide option from one menu sounds wonderfull but I guess I'll stick to 138 menu, since for some reason 'icono' won't index (whatever that fucking means).
Last edited by Criz on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaredpunk

Post by jaredpunk » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 pm

hi i am new here i am from the phillippines n i am hoping you can help me guys....about psn codesfor vita hope i can get some giveaway here i been a gamer since 9 years...need some help any kind of psn code my vita is register in u.s.a
gdljjrod

Post by gdljjrod » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 am

Criz wrote:
Freakler wrote:

SCAN.LUA
"attempt to index field 'icono'  (a nil value)

Make sure all the files in your savegame are in capitals and recopy it  to the vita. Like this "ICON0.PNG"

Everything has always been in upercase, nothing is on lowercase. Yet, same "attempt to index field 'icono'  (a nil value)"  appears whenever I try to use it. I tried deleting it and re-downloading one menu but it doesn't work, also tried using a different ICON0.PNG and same results. In the error message it doesn't even look like a  0 but round as a lowercase letter o, 'icono' instead of 'icon0'.

I wanted One menu because my 5 year old nephew plays with my vita too and he has tried to play patapon 2 (exploit),  killzone liberation (Ark-2) and Pursuit Force (VHBL) multiple times, resulting in ARK-2 crashing every time lol.  so the hide option from one menu sounds wonderfull but I guess I'll stick to 138 menu, since for some reason 'icono' won't index (whatever that fucking means).
ICODEF.PNG   144x80
jok3r0314

Post by jok3r0314 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:17 pm

for anyone interested in my small soldiers commando elite custom theme you can get it here  https://www.sendspace.com/file/h0dv84 enjoy :)  
jok3r0314

Post by jok3r0314 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:18 pm

heres a theme for age of avengers ultron https://www.sendspace.com/file/6c5np4
jok3r0314

Post by jok3r0314 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:59 am

Ok i went ahead and put the rest of the avenger themes all together, they all use the same font. i hope someone other than me finds them useful :)  here you go https://www.sendspace.com/file/bq730g
Last edited by jok3r0314 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
jok3r0314

Post by jok3r0314 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:43 am

for anyone that may be interested in a dragonball z friezas resurrection theme here ya go https://www.sendspace.com/file/kv0p6t
riddle43

Post by riddle43 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:12 pm

jok3r0314 wrote: for anyone that may be interested in a dragonball z friezas resurrection theme here ya go https://www.sendspace.com/file/kv0p6t
thank you for sharing your work and im sure people will be very happy to use these
jok3r0314

Post by jok3r0314 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 am

riddle43 wrote:
jok3r0314 wrote: for anyone that may be interested in a dragonball z friezas resurrection theme here ya go https://www.sendspace.com/file/kv0p6t
thank you for sharing your work and im sure people will be very happy to use these
anytime :)  in fact heres another one for terminator genesys https://www.sendspace.com/file/ddoyjf let me know of any that may be appealing and ill see what i can do :)