PKG Intallation for Vita >3.20

Discuss Hacks, Mods, eCustom Firmware, Homebrew and more.
Freakler
Site Admin

RE: PKG Intallation for Vita >3.20

Post by Freakler » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:04 pm

pointatopointb wrote: Hi!

I know this is a zeus link but, could you please try to make this one?

http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/JP01 ... PBLwye.pkg

It's a free game as well...

Thanks!
Doesn't work.
FireStorm

Post by FireStorm » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 am

Hi. If someone can decrypt the Toukiden Kiwami (Jp Demo for PSP), that would be lovely.

http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/JP01 ... ilUbPo.pkg

It should be DRM-free.
ryurabbit

Post by ryurabbit » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:51 pm

FireStorm wrote: Hi. If someone can decrypt the Toukiden Kiwami (Jp Demo for PSP), that would be lovely.

http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/JP01 ... ilUbPo.pkg

It should be DRM-free.
PSP Demos have DRM. They use a license file to associate the Demo with an account. Unfortunately, there's no "real" way of doing this. I can do some tinkering and see what I can do.
DreamPiggy

Post by DreamPiggy » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Hello..Thanks for your project that allow a DRM-Free PSVita PKG to install without "package installer".

I know that this may use QCMA to copy the extracted pkg files to PSP folder(pspemu/psp/savedata) and then use MailWriter to write something to bgdl.pdb ,but is there any manual steps for us common user to do it? I want to know how the .eml file is generated with that MainWriter("which means I don't know how to get the base64 text source)

By try to decode that .eml base64 text, the source is:

defkh?:lmnpqrsoihi from mr.gas :) 倀55ux0:pspemu/psp/savedata/unityˀPipeMadnessEU.pkgʀ33http://hackinformer.comڀ΀0e`Ѐ0e`̀Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:13:34 GMT܀

PCSI00009耀xxN
Āp^`0e`IP9100-PCSI00009_00-UNITYDEV00000000PCSI00009̀쀀퀀 aՄH)p/"ؠyzK·/"

Well...some character can't be correctly decoded...So I hope that could you please give us some manual step to build a .eml file to make the target DRM-free .pkg installed?? Because of only 3.18 version below can use "packager installer", and there are many DRM-free .pkg on the Internet and PSStore...Can we use our own favorite games to run?

Thanks very much~:p
Jazoolee ahamed

Post by Jazoolee ahamed » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

PSN-Jazoolee ahamed
Rejuvenate for unity
Windows Theme
PS Vita 3.60
Henkaku+VHBL
OperationNT

Post by OperationNT » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:57 am

Hello,

I tried to install Phantasy Star Nova (given in the first post) with this method but it fails on the last step: after the last reboot when I must touch the "download failed" notification, nothing happens (the notification doesn't behave like a "button", just like an "untouchable simple text message").
To be sure I didn't make any mistake in the procedure, I installed the "Reader" application with success (and I have also installed, long time ago, the "PSM Dev Assistant For Unity" with the same procedure).

Do you have any idea about what could be the problem ?

I was thinking about an issue with the attachments of "test_phantasystarnova.eml" but I wasn't enable to understand the full content of those attached files : only some pathes and game ID which seems consistant. However, I did not understand why the game ID in the file is "PCSG90351" because, when I look on the page "http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/730566-pha ... -nova/data", I don't find this ID (the closest one is "PCSG00351"). A wrong game ID could be the reason of no reaction from the notification ?

Thanks for your help !
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:14 am

OperationNT wrote: Hello,

I tried to install Phantasy Star Nova (given in the first post) with this method but it fails on the last step: after the last reboot when I must touch the "download failed" notification, nothing happens (the notification doesn't behave like a "button", just like an "untouchable simple text message").
To be sure I didn't make any mistake in the procedure, I installed the "Reader" application with success (and I have also installed, long time ago, the "PSM Dev Assistant For Unity" with the same procedure).

Do you have any idea about what could be the problem ?

I was thinking about an issue with the attachments of "test_phantasystarnova.eml" but I wasn't enable to understand the full content of those attached files : only some pathes and game ID which seems consistant. However, I did not understand why the game ID in the file is "PCSG90351" because, when I look on the page "http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/730566-pha ... -nova/data", I don't find this ID (the closest one is "PCSG00351"). A wrong game ID could be the reason of no reaction from the notification ?

Thanks for your help !
No idea. But there are even two different versions of this demo.

JP0177-PCSG90131_00-NOVATRIALELYSTG3

JP0177-PCSG90130_00-NOVATRIALBATTLE0

The game id in the file is PCSG90131 btw and it should all be set up correctly. So, sorry I have no idea why this happened. :/
OperationNT

Post by OperationNT » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Sorry about the wrong IDs I told in my previous post, I was not in front of the computer where I downloaded "PhantasyStarNovaInstaller.rar" to check them again.

Thank you for your time. ;-)

Hope to see more other tricks coming from EML write flaw !
Karr Sakura

Post by Karr Sakura » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:31 pm

Hello again. I tried installing the demo of Phantasy Star NOVA and unfortunately not installed when you restart the Vita. And I tried it 3 times and not working.

But still thank you for that as he had already mentioned the Demo Fate Stay Night, works fine.

I hope to raise some other interesting to continue testing this great demo method EML.

Thanks Again :D
SAKURA FOREVER
tommyt

Post by tommyt » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 pm

anyone know how i can put the Taiko no Tatsujin V demo on the vita, i put the Taiko folder in PSAVEDATA but it shows up as corrupt on content manager. Even redownloaded the file but same thing.