Neo-Geo emulator that works on VHBL or ARK bubble

Discuss Hacks, Mods, eCustom Firmware, Homebrew and more.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Neo-Geo emulator that works on VHBL or ARK bubble

Post by hackinformer » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Neo Geo, Cps2 and Mame can be a pain to get working, so I figure I put something together for everyone, this one going to be for neo geo. Instead of you having to make the cache files, I did it for you with games found on emuparadise.me. The best way to get this working fast is transferring it with qcma as a psp game save from the pc or mac. Once it in the psvita, using vhbl go to the save data dir press x or 0 then you will see the Neo Geo folder then press x or o, next you will see the MVSPSP folder highlight it and press x or o and it will launch. For Ark it's the same thing, in the savedata folder go to the Neo-Geo folder, then the MVSPSP folder highlight the eboot, then press start.

Now I was lazy and left in quite a few games that don't work in it and they will be highlight in red once in the Neo Geo emulator but a lot of them do work just fine. Also, this can work with TN-V but you will just have to move it to the vhbl folder if on FW 3.5XXX

Download: Neo Geo all done read to play. https://mega.nz/#!8JA0UYDI!uJpwwrNy3LgK ... 6BW-HcrOaI
LycanZero

Re: Neo-Geo emulator that works on VHBL or ARK bubble

Post by LycanZero » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Thnx !!!!!
sorry my bad english im from mexico , this homebrew works fine found another version where other hacks are allowed
like infinite power in kof 99 ,kof 2002 , and so this version is Unofficial NEOGEO Emulator for PSP 2.3.1 Mod
am i able to share external links?
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: Neo-Geo emulator that works on VHBL or ARK bubble

Post by hackinformer » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Thats fine..