Does anyone here watch anime?

Skiller
V.I.P.

Re: Does anyone here watch anime?

Post by Skiller » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Dragon ball Super is great :P

but iv got alot of others iv watched to i like he style like DB and inuyasha.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:14 am

Yee, DB Super i getting pretty intense.

Just got through watching some episodes of One Piece earlier. Eagerly awaiting the next season of One Punch Man and My Hero Academia.

Also, the FUNimation app totally SUCKS now... Hate what they've done with it. Apparently they've never heard of "If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT!".
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:23 am

Darth Revenger wrote:I watch anime, but casually. I don't consider myself an "Otaku" and can't stand most people who do.
QFT fucking weebs man
mymanga003

Post by mymanga003 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:25 pm

I have been watching anime when I was around 15 or 16 years of age and now I am 26 I have seen such a significant number of anime my most loved one was a death note, full metal chemist, Naruto, blanch now I read the manga reading at mangazuki of it as it were. At some point I require help with a thesis to interpret it, however, I essentially learn Japanese through anime.
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:24 am

Grew up watching Dragon Ball Z, Fist of the North Star, Lupin, Cowboy Bebop, I tend to enjoy 80/90s anime than most current 12 ep plots.