help regarding dump mem card

Security and underground discussions
trashes

help regarding dump mem card

Post by trashes » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:05 am

hi need some help

i followed the tutorial regarding dumping using the tutorial on hackinformer for vita 3.55

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... _card.html

for some reason when i transferred the game (in my case loco roco demo) back to psp (after the icon changed to bowling dart) the game does not backup (step 5 the one in which copying should be slow) saying "can not copy some contents" and giving c2-17775-7 something error. (when i check the game size it is 2.5gb instead of 187mb that is the same amount of used up memory space). . so i tried to restart the process by deleting the game and rebuilding the database as deleting the game messes up the game and doing it again.

can someone help in this regard for dumping on 3.55

i have also tried deleting temp folder on ms0 before final copying game to pc

does this dump method work using proper psp game or a psp demo maybe used as well???

Thanks in advance and do reply.
Last edited by trashes on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trashes

RE: help regarding dump mem card

Post by trashes » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:09 am

help needed would highly appreciate
Last edited by trashes on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:40 am

I don't like your demanding style but since we are here to help..
To revert, delete the PBOOT and rebuild database or completely delete the game. Everyone should make a seperate backup of just the basegame somewhere.

But since your backup already got the ux0 content in it everything worked to that point. Sometimes you can't get around an error in the copy process and it simply won't work with the content on your memcard. Happened to me too.
Last edited by Freakler on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trashes

Post by trashes » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:32 pm

thanks freakler.

sorry for the "demanding style" but i wanted to edit the first post instead got a second post and was unable to delete it so wrote the thing wud highly appreciate if admins delete the second post.

also here is the thing. i already know now how to delete pboot and rebuild database etc. everything

the main thing i want to ask is regarding dump. i cant copy the locoroco demo/bowling dart game back to my pc to finish the hackinformer tutorial giving the error c2-17775-7. The size of the game is equal to the dump but i cant copy it back to my pc (step 5 the one in whic copying should be slow). i dont know about ux0 content as i havent been able to pass this step.

So please do help me. thanks in advance and awaiting reply in this matter
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:05 pm

trashes wrote: thanks freakler.

sorry for the "demanding style" but i wanted to edit the first post instead got a second post and was unable to delete it so wrote the thing wud highly appreciate if admins delete the second post.

also here is the thing. i already know now how to delete pboot and rebuild database etc. everything

the main thing i want to ask is regarding dump. i cant copy the locoroco demo/bowling dart game back to my pc to finish the hackinformer tutorial giving the error c2-17775-7. The size of the game is equal to the dump but i cant copy it back to my pc (step 5 the one in whic copying should be slow). i dont know about ux0 content as i havent been able to pass this step.

So please do help me. thanks in advance and awaiting reply in this matter
Well its a very moody trick and depends on the installed files. :/
I would suggest you to format or use a clean memcard and only install what you want to dump later on..