Backup image idea for PSVita 3.57 with VHBL

Security and underground discussions
hackinformer
Site Admin

Backup image idea for PSVita 3.57 with VHBL

Post by hackinformer » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:06 pm

I always want to try and make a universal Backup image with VHBL and other app.db mods in it for 3.57. I know I can make them for the PSTV white list hax, theme's and other app.db mods.

The problem I run across is always needing a vita to make each backup for different vita's as sony has tied them together and the psp demo's have drm in them.

The only other way I have had success making backups with everything in them for friends and others ready to go was making another whole account for someone but you need a PS3 to redo the activation if you are not on 3.60FW.

The other way is login into the other person's account still need a PS3 but the other person doesn't once the backup is done. Also, only 2 vita's on the account of the 3 you can have as one needs to login and can't be taken off unless you can use the web to deactivate all devices.

Would you like me to make a backup with a whole new account for you go here http://hackinformer.com/forum/thread-647.html
Last edited by hackinformer on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
axrhuls

RE: Backup image idea for PSVita 3.57 with VHBL

Post by axrhuls » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:58 pm

ugpm ^_^