hacking vita newbie

News, Games, PKG, and everything Vita related
fudge

hacking vita newbie

Post by fudge » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:58 pm

hi guy im new to all this and new to the site just like to say very nice site right guy dont bite my head of for asking a noob quiestion but ihave done a lot of reading and my eyes bleed haha im not one of those who wont spoon feeding so here i go iv just bought my son a vita and its on 2.16 firmware and my problem is im trying to download a expliot game for it as i dont have one on it but every time i plug it up to computer it wonts to update to 3.30 and from what iv read there isent a expliot for it yet so if some one could help or point me in the right i would be great full thanks
Conjo

RE: hacking vita newbie

Post by Conjo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 am

You'll need to install QCMA or OpenCMA on your PC to be able to connect it to your vita without it asking you to update it. (And restart the Vita with Internet connections disabled/Airplane mode enabled)
Since the Vita is new, i'll assume it's not activated with a PSN account. You'll need to use a PS3 to do this (And to get the exploitable game, transferring a game from the PS3)
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.51 + Rejuvenate + TN-V11
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
fudge

Post by fudge » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Conjo wrote: You'll need to install QCMA or OpenCMA on your PC to be able to connect it to your vita without it asking you to update it. (And restart the Vita with Internet connections disabled/Airplane mode enabled)
Since the Vita is new, i'll assume it's not activated with a PSN account. You'll need to use a PS3 to do this (And to get the exploitable game, transferring a game from the PS3)
hi thanks for the quick reply so to get the expliot game on it i will need to connect to ps3 will it ask me to update then or not thanks
Conjo

Post by Conjo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:16 pm

It will, but you can avoid that by connecting the Vita to your PC with QCMA or OpenCMA, then un-plug the cable from the PC and connect it to the PS3
Getting a exploit game (or any other content)on to your Vita via OpenCMA PS3 trick
1. Look in the Playstation Store for an exploit game (or other content) that is working on your OFW.
2. Download it to your PS3 and leave it in the bubble.
3. Connect your PS Vita with your PC via Open CMA.
4. Remove the Vitas USB cable and plug it on to your PS3 (Leave the usb still plugged into the port thats on the Vita.) (Dont close out the error message if you get one, until its plugged into the PS3)
5. Copy exploit game (or other content) on to your Vita.
Please see this post: http://hackinformer.com/2013/08/10/psvi ... ame-on-it/ hope it helps
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.51 + Rejuvenate + TN-V11
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
fudge

Post by fudge » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 am

Conjo wrote: It will, but you can avoid that by connecting the Vita to your PC with QCMA or OpenCMA, then un-plug the cable from the PC and connect it to the PS3
Getting a exploit game (or any other content)on to your Vita via OpenCMA PS3 trick
1. Look in the Playstation Store for an exploit game (or other content) that is working on your OFW.
4. Remove the Vitas USB cable and plug it on to your PS3 (Leave the usb still plugged into the port thats on the Vita.) (Dont close out the error message if you get one, until its plugged into the PS3)
Please see this post: http://hackinformer.com/2013/08/10/psvi ... ame-on-it/ hope it helps
thanks very much for all you help i will give it go thanks let you now how it gos
Conjo wrote: It will, but you can avoid that by connecting the Vita to your PC with QCMA or OpenCMA, then un-plug the cable from the PC and connect it to the PS3

fudge wrote:
thanks very much for all you help i will give it go thanks let you now how it gos
buy the way some one told me to update to 3.18 manully could you help me and is there any point thanks
Last edited by fudge on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
fudge

Post by fudge » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:03 pm

fudge wrote:

fudge wrote:
buy the way some one told me to update to 3.18 manully could you help me and is there any point thanks
thanks for reply done it worked a treat thanks again