Anyone have problem hacking PSTV how to use the R shoulder button?

News, Games, PKG, and everything Vita related
ct.kirk

Anyone have problem hacking PSTV how to use the R shoulder button?

Post by ct.kirk » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:36 am

just bought a playstation tv, it came shipped with fw 3.20, thought it was best NOT to update to 3.36 so thought i would give it a go at installing tn-v using the gladiator begins hack. Having trouble how to trigger the 660.PBP file, because the playstation TV does have the R shoulder button, ive tried holding down either R1 OR R2 on the ps3 control pad but no joy, anyone else had this problem or know how to solve what im doing wrong? thanks for taking the time to read my post :-)
ct.kirk

RE: Anyone have problem hacking PSTV how to use the R shoulder button?

Post by ct.kirk » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:03 am

fixed problem people, just deleted all old saves and just used the build saves on there own, hopes this helps anyone with same problem, oh if anyone reads this, is it worth updating to 3.36 yet or stick with 3.20?
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

ct.kirk wrote: just bought a playstation tv, it came shipped with fw 3.20, thought it was best NOT to update to 3.36 so thought i would give it a go at installing tn-v using the gladiator begins hack. Having trouble how to trigger the 660.PBP file, because the playstation TV does have the R shoulder button, ive tried holding down either R1 OR R2 on the ps3 control pad but no joy, anyone else had this problem or know how to solve what im doing wrong? thanks for taking the time to read my post :-)
Try keeping the usb cable plugged into the PSTV with the controller. You need to place the 6.60 file into the gladiator gamesave then transfer via cma. fire up your exploit and trigger it. while it beening trigger hold down the R button.

here a helpful guide and the pstv is no different then the psvita..
http://hackinformer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12

another quick heads up gladiator begins hates the pstv and may only work a few times. Try Talkman Travel Tokyo instead or papaton1 or 2..
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Talkman doesn't work either from what I hear. Patapon does though.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Last edited by hackinformer on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.