Exploit Games In PSN

News, Games, PKG, and everything Vita related
NoLoGy

Exploit Games In PSN

Post by NoLoGy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:40 am

Can I Have A Little Guide On Getting The Exploit Games ?Like In Order To Have The Exploit Games, Must I Get A Japanese PSN Account For ALL The Exploit Games ?(Or Some?)
Katsumi

RE: Exploit Games In PSN

Post by Katsumi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 am

What do you mean by that? There are a fair few games that are available for multiple regions. If you are referring to the current exploits available i'll try and walk you through it

1. Make sure your vita firmware is on 3.01 (there are no current exploits for anything above that)
2. Use either this method or this method to access the PSN (there are a few more, but these are the 2 i have had experience with)
3. Select the exploit game that you want to purchase, this will largely depend on the region that you are in. A list can be found below, if possible i highly recommend that you purchase numblast if it is available to your region, as it is fast and only costs $2.50
4. Purchase the game of your choice and download it to your PSVITA (Make sure it is actually downloaded as Sony can remove it from your download list) and back it up to your PC incase of a future error
5 You should be ready to install custom firmware onto your vita
Black WiFi PS Vita PCH-1002 OFW 3.01 eCFW TN-V8 Numblast
NoLoGy

Post by NoLoGy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 am

I Appreciate Your Reply , But I'm In Asia , Does It Fall Into None Of the Regions? Or Counted As Within US?
Katsumi

Post by Katsumi » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:20 am

NoLoGy wrote: I Appreciate Your Reply , But I'm In Asia , Does It Fall Into None Of the Regions? Or Counted As Within US?
Pretty sure that falls under the HK region.
Black WiFi PS Vita PCH-1002 OFW 3.01 eCFW TN-V8 Numblast