PSP 3000 Restoration

News, Games and everything PSP related
Shaunbhai

PSP 3000 Restoration

Post by Shaunbhai » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:13 am

Few months ago I found my old PSP 3000, which was in a pretty bad condition (speakers are making weird sounds sometimes, almost dead battery etc.) so I’ve decided to restore it into the original condition. Yes, device is working, but after few years being placed in my parent’s storage, some internal damage may exist.

Unfortunately after ordering from eBay some random tutuapp.uno/ luckypatcher.tips/ www.kodi.bio/ battery and casing, they were both in an awful condition (seems like a parts from old PSPs).

So my question is what is the best place to order original casing, battery (this is the most difficult part as I know) speakers and other parts, which may need to be replaced.

I’m not hurrying anywhere (consider disassembling it next week to see exactly what may need to be replaced), so if you could advice me where I can order the required parts, even if it will take a lot of time, I would be thankful....
normanwolf

Re: PSP 3000 Restoration

Post by normanwolf » Tue May 10, 2022 10:00 am

Surely you have a memory attached to it? If not, then you should buy a new one. Because it's also not certain that it will be used Elastic man