[Release] How to Make Your Custom Theme For PSVita Easy and Fast

Post or find tutorials, how-to, guides, tips & tricks here
lalalanno
Developer

[Release] How to Make Your Custom Theme For PSVita Easy and Fast

Post by lalalanno » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Hello Everybody Today i'm going to show you guys how you can setup and make your own Setting theme without using photoshop , windows paint or any orther application. and this application is make and setup everything Done for you guys by just one click . and this app will automatically resize your image and convert your image to right size of ps vita theme and also this app will automatically
converter your mp3 to BGM.at9 just one Click Enjoy :D

how this application working for me?

#1 Move folder PsvThemeMaker to root directory and it should be (C:/PsvThemeMaker) don't delete or rename folder

#2 Now Type Your Own Theme Package Name and Type your Provider Name hit setup

#3 Now drag and drop image jpg or png to textbox to make Your theme bubble and you need to put all image in textbox now hit SETUP

#4 after a min New form will popup and you need to setup your custom SCE at9 music for your theme and it only 2MB mp3 . hit setup
anyway when you click setup please don't touch anything or open orther app and this app will automatically convert your mp3 to SCE at9 for you

The OutPut Directory should be (C:/PsvThemeMaker/Output/PCIS00000-HACKINFORMER.COM/and your Theme Files).

theme maker.png
theme maker.png (59 KiB) Viewed 15689 times

Download Link :
https://mega.nz/#!xlwhQBSB!I3PyviNZtGrE ... URGNKlw5W4

if you have any suggestion please register website and let comment below. Pissssssssssssss
petocbim

Re: [Release] How to Make Your Custom Theme For PSVita Easy and Fast

Post by petocbim » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:11 am

After i have Theme Folder... how could i apply this theme to my Vita?
i have did like some tutorial but stuck when i restore, it cant detect my backup file
[My FW is 3.63]