Inquiry about PSTV

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
toshibe

Inquiry about PSTV

Post by toshibe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Hello, I have a inquiry.
I have a playstation TV with 3.65 firmware, because I update it to play new danganronpa v3, also I already installed the VHBL bubble(GBA/NES/SNES/GB Emulators).
Today was released the digital game "Rabi-Ribi" but this isn't compatible with playstation TV System, so I very mad and pissed.
Then I want know if is possible purchase/download and play this digital game if I put the whilelist in my console (Using vitaimg tools).
Also I don't know if the PSTV system are going to allow download it...

Well, the other thing is that LRG announces the physical release for this game, then this made me have another hope to play it if the whitelist is going to works with the physical cartdrige.

I don't know why the game isn't compatible with PSTV, I have the japanese version of Project Diva F1 and this works fine if you use a dualshock 4.

Sorry my english, I speak spanish.
Thanks for advance and best regards.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: Inquiry about PSTV

Post by hackinformer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Yes it makes a lot of games work and that should work fine as we tested it when pqube gave it to us to review.

Use this ver to add the whitelisthax to it..
https://hackinformer.com/2017/06/29/psv ... se-tweaks/
toshibe

Re: Inquiry about PSTV

Post by toshibe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:51 pm

hackinformer wrote:Yes it makes a lot of games work and that should work fine as we tested it when pqube gave it to us to review.

Use this ver to add the whitelisthax to it..
https://hackinformer.com/2017/06/29/psv ... se-tweaks/
Really??? OMG
Today sekaiproject released the game in US, Pqube only released it in Europe.
I gonna install it and I will waiting for the physical release in hands of limited run games.

Ah, I forgot ask you, if I purchase the digital download not compatible with PSTV, is possible download it in my PSTV or when I purchase and download it the PS Store are going to send me an error and cancel the download?