Looking for help getting PSP M.U.G.E.N. working on the PSP/PSVita

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
riddle43

Looking for help getting PSP M.U.G.E.N. working on the PSP/PSVita

Post by riddle43 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:46 am

As the title says were trying to get PSP M.U.G.E.N. working on the PS Vita and not having much luck. i found this in another post that may help but not sure "PSP M.U.G.E.N. can be run on any CFW that supports either the LEDA addon like M33 CFW, or the LEDA plugin like ME CFW. It won't run on PRO, as PRO doesn't support either. You need to either be on M33 or ME. Oh, and eCFW TN-V has the LEDA plugin, and I can confirm that it works on that. Now's a perfect time to upgrade to the newly released ME-2 (by Rahim-US) on your PSP (which also includes the Inferno ISO driver).

Another thing is that you need to have a working EBOOT of it (obviously). And it sounds weird, but from what I've heard from some folks over @ Wololo, is that a working EBOOT of the game is rare. I have one though, and here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dbz5cd1uotyzzw

Note: There's not a lot of characters in this upload. However, there's methods for converting characters from the PC version of Mugen (IIRC). You can find out how to do this with some googling. I heard it's kind of a pain, but if you really like the game I suppose it's worth it."

if you have any ideas or know what needs to be done drop a line and let us know ok thanks for your time.
Last edited by hackinformer on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.