How to properly erase all CFW files and games?

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
Andrew Sweeney

How to properly erase all CFW files and games?

Post by Andrew Sweeney » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:36 pm

I noticed that when I was using the CMA for the vita, that when I was on (Manage Content on Memory Card), and I choose where I put the exploit folder and the ISO games, it didn't show up as the full amount of mb's. It just was the size of the ark2 files. Do I need to format the card to gain back the original amount of space? I just don't see how I can erase the .iso files. I just updated to 3.50 so I could continue to do remote play with vita and ps4. In case I am not being clear, when I go to the psp saved data location on my vita screen, I dont see the iso's showing up so I can delete them. Instead it just showed the saved data file that contained my cfw (ark-2). I understand that the ISO's are contained somwhere here, but when I delete the file, it only says its like 10 mb's and is no where near being the amount of space it really is since I had about 2 or 3 psp games in iso form. Thanks. I'm confident that one of you will be able to answer this with a total solution because you guys rock!!! ;)
Last edited by Andrew Sweeney on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKA: PortableIsBetter
riddle43

RE: How to properly erase all CFW files and games?

Post by riddle43 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:50 am

back up your vita games first then format your card since your on 3.50 already and you'll get you space back thats the easy way i feel
Andrew Sweeney

RE: How to properly erase all CFW files and games?

Post by Andrew Sweeney » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Thanks! Thats what I did. After doing that though, I realized if you go to Settings/format/ there is an option to delete (System) storage and leaves the memory card in tact. So this would erase any extra system data and return it back to normal without having to reformat the everything including the memory card. :)
AKA: PortableIsBetter