Problem with Rejuvenate, aka uvloader

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
hackinformer
Site Admin

Problem with Rejuvenate, aka uvloader

Post by hackinformer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:27 am

If you are having problems with seed key & app key. Just run the Rejuvenate, aka uvloader setup again to re-install the keys.

If that still does not work, try uninstall the PSM program from the pc and then reinstall it. Setup like before and try to get the BallMazeDemo working. After that run the Rejuvenate, aka uvloader setup. So it can grab the keys needed to run Rejuvenate.

If any of one find a different way to fix this please share it with us.
Ezio

RE: Problem with Rejuvenate, aka uvloader

Post by Ezio » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 pm

In my case PSM was broken on my PC and I had to use another PC to get rejuvenate working. Uninstalling PSM and installing it again didn't help me, probably I need to delete everything about PSM from my pc in order to get it working. I'm going to do a complete and manual uninstall later, if i get it working on my pc then i'll provide every details here, maybe it might be useful for someone.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Ezio wrote: In my case PSM was broken on my PC and I had to use another PC to get rejuvenate working. Uninstalling PSM and installing it again didn't help me, probably I need to delete everything about PSM from my pc in order to get it working. I'm going to do a complete and manual uninstall later, if i get it working on my pc then i'll provide every details here, maybe it might be useful for someone.
At least you got it working and good luck as I know others that have had the same issue..
Ezio

Post by Ezio » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 pm

Ok, I definitively solved my issue moving installation files from pc where i got it working to notebook where it wasn't working. It is only method i found to solve the issue since uninstalling and doing a fresh installation isn't quite. I hope it can help who needs.
Last edited by Ezio on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.