New in Rejuvenate. I have some questions...

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
macuhiter

New in Rejuvenate. I have some questions...

Post by macuhiter » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:09 am

I got the Rejuvenate (Unity) but I don't know how everything works. I'm basically a loser. I can only run some homebrews like realboy and can transfer files through VitaFTP.
I have some questions. If you can give me tutorials of links to some of it, that would be great.

My questions are:
  1. Can you install VHBL through rejuvenate?
  2. What are .elfs and .velfs? Why do I need to compile stuff from github?
  3. Do I have to plug-in my Vita every time I have to run homebrews?
  4. When I run some .elf files (ex. mGBA.elf) it crashes. Am I missing some files that needs to be copied first?
  5. Can I do something about having an universal homebrew loader inside Unity?
  6. Is there others things that I can do to the Unity hack that I'm not aware of that will benefit me?
I know all/some of these questions are really, really stupid. If some of you could help me, I'd be so happy :blush: 
And maybe others may find this post really helpful.

I might update this if I got one question solved or if I have a new question.

hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: New in Rejuvenate. I have some questions...

Post by hackinformer » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:06 am

1. No
2. .elfs and .velfs are the files needed to run the emulators or homebrew. next cuz rejuvenate really wasn't made for the end user it more of a dev thing to lead to bigger things. Like a stepping stone.
3. Yes
4. no everything should be there you need. It may need to be update to unity specs though.
http://hackinformer.com/2015/07/27/mgba ... -released/

5. You can always try out this but it may need to be updated too.
http://hackinformer.com/2015/07/06/psvi ... launching/

6. Not at the moment unless you want to start developing for it. The native exploit is still a baby and needs time to grow like its older brother the psp as first not all homebrew worked. So give it some time..
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Also, don't ever think your questions are stupid. We don't mind helping out when you're new. Remember, we were new once too. Some of us, me for example, were new not all that long ago. I'm just a fast learner! :) Cheers!
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
macuhiter

Post by macuhiter » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 am

Thank you hackinformer and ss4gogeta069 !

Kind of catching up. It's hard being new to these kinds of things. I think it would be a great idea if someone were to do this kind of thread again with more clarification and tutorials (If ever this one gets closed). If there is one, I'd read it right now. Thank you for making me feel welcome :D