Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & more

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
TyMiles2012

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & ...

Post by TyMiles2012 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:30 am

hackinformer wrote:I only use it for game saves like JP saves on a US account
That makes sense :D
Last edited by hackinformer on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
MyLegGuy

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & more

Post by MyLegGuy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:10 am

Nobody's gotten the rebirth bubbles to work, right?
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & ...

Post by hackinformer » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:13 am

A few of us have..
yadav1aryan

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & more

Post by yadav1aryan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:51 am

I have to psp games, Wipeout pulse and ape quest starter pack, downloaded pkgs for both,
Success… somewhat….
using wipeout pulse i was able to reach till the splash..
it says codemasters project
and then closes. at least ow i know that its not abt write protection.
will try again with signing the eboot. with some more tinkering, now it closes with an error code, (C1-2749-2)
then i thought, if its using isos, why not try an iso backup game, tried two games, same error.
restored vita, wiped mem card
followed all steps again to get
a new error code now, (C0-9252-8)
Vermiferous

Post by Vermiferous » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:43 pm

I think the vast majority of us are struggling with signing the eboots. I don't suppose there is some method of ascertaining whether it was correctly signed, without having to copy it over? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Vermiferous on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:59 pm

some games just will not work cuz of the data.bin..
dcvidigal

Post by dcvidigal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Maybe the "Trophy hack" it's a taboo or something but i really don't care cause i wanted to test it if it works or not.

Well it works in local database but it doesn't sync with server.

Something tells me that it's something to do with the status column, on the trophy title table, with the time columns.

By logic the "time last sync" and "time last unlock" should be different and the same goes for the "time last update", but everytime I try to change the time on "time last update" or the "status" it gives me an error/warning saying "Collation needed"!

if i say "yes" and then put the modified DB back on the VITA, the trophies still won't sync and as result it will can appear duplicated game "rows" or rows that says Corruption Data.

Any Idea how to workaround this? or any solution?

NOTE: If restore my backup, it will be back to normal :)
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:36 pm

dcvidigal wrote: Maybe the "Trophy hack" it's a taboo or something but i really don't care cause i wanted to test it if it works or not.

Well it works in local database but it doesn't sync with server.

Something tells me that it's something to do with the status column, on the trophy title table, with the time columns.

By logic the "time last sync" and "time last unlock" should be different and the same goes for the "time last update", but everytime I try to change the time on "time last update" or the "status" it gives me an error/warning saying "Collation needed"!

if i say "yes" and then put the modified DB back on the VITA, the trophies still won't sync and as result it will can appear duplicated game "rows" or rows that says Corruption Data.

Any Idea how to workaround this? or any solution?

NOTE: If restore my backup, it will be back to normal :)
The trophies are just for show and will not sync. Thank god or a lot of people probably get banned..
dcvidigal

Post by dcvidigal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:48 pm

hackinformer wrote: Thank god or a lot of people probably get banned..
 yap :p that's true :P
kftX

Post by kftX » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Ok, how does this http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... entid.html actually help me play my CMA backups from my EU account in my US one?

I'll try to explain myself here: I used to have an EU account, but I got tired of shitty prices and no sales and moved to an US account. However there are some games that, for now, I only have on my EU account. How does that tutorial help me get my EU games to work on my US account?

Because all I see is a way to change the region of the Vita, and not make backups work on other regions.

Thanks in advance :) ,

K.

edit: wow, I love I'm being totally ignored. Great support forum lol
Last edited by kftX on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.