PS vita fw 1.06 Psn initial signin

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
TheNewGuy

PS vita fw 1.06 Psn initial signin

Post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 15, 2016 8:49 am

Ok so ive had this prelaunch Vita firmware 1.06 oled bundle for awhile. I just opened it tonight, went out got a 64gb memory card. A cecha01 ps3. gave it a full charge got all my target firmware files, qcmadownloaded to my pc. Just waiting to exploit this bad boy. Not a good start. Trying to link my psn account in the initial setup says couldnt connect. Went to recovery mode. Restore psvita. Even took out my the 3g simcard that came in it. Still not letting me sign into my psn to link my account without updating firmware. Yes i have read all the wooloo hackinformer, psx hack, gba, twiiter facebook myspace. instagram, wiki. Went to the public library. What am i missing? should i attempt to update firmware  through qcma? Please suggestions from more current times. Im wondering since my vita was super early model(you could only get it preorder 2 weeks before the launch) thats not affecting something with the psn??
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: PS vita fw 1.06 Psn initial signin

Post by hackinformer » Sun May 15, 2016 9:03 am

Well you need to sign into your account and you do that by going safe mode option 4 and go through the steps and it won't ask you to update. Then go to the ps3. You can read this post and if you still have a problem it might be time to update to FW 3.18 but I would not go passed 3.52FW.

http://hackinformer.com/2015/10/29/tuto ... -firmware/
TheNewGuy

Post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 15, 2016 9:13 am

hackinformer wrote: Well you need to sign into your account and you do that by going safe mode option 4 and go through the steps and it won't ask you to update. Then go to the ps3. You can read this post and if you still have a problem it might be time to update to FW 3.18 but I would not go passed 3.52FW.

http://hackinformer.com/2015/10/29/tuto ... -firmware/
Yeah copy that, as i said in my post that was first thing i tried after it says it cant connect.  was safe mode restore and when it loads asks for my info says CANT CONNECT.Not even the update message pops up. I did test my internet connection..by chosing the temp way into the vita says everythings connected. tried psn sign from there and then it says cant do it WITHOUT UPDATING.  Whens the last time you have done this with the vita and what firmware?
I have all the 3.52 download to my pc ready to go. But having trouble getting this part through.
TheNewGuy

Post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 15, 2016 9:58 am

LoL so i installed qcma. Got it read my vita. load up my content manger..connect to pc.. vita says "You must sign up for playstation network to use this application". I dasbled wifi put in airplane mode for shits and gigles rebooted and says same thing i must sign up with playstation network to use. So am i really in a black hole? 

Firmware is to early to get through initial psn signin? Now cant update my firmware through qcma because i cant sign in through the initial psn sign in. Lol...legendary just wanted to a vita so i can play games in bed or for taking a crap. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS5t1bB96s8   This, is this doable for me?? There might be legacy firesale on ebay in the next few days. Fully functional barely used backwards compatible Ps3 60gb warranty seals still in tact. day one oled vita just opened hours ago, 64gb vita memory card just opened. With cases, sony vita exteneded battery packs. Playstation tv booted up once
Last edited by TheNewGuy on Sun May 15, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sun May 15, 2016 3:31 pm

I been doing this on the vita since FW 1.80. So when you start out fresh on the vita, and you go through it and set it up with a trail account, once that's done you go back into safe mode and pick option 4 to sign into your account without it asking you to update.

Once that's done, I use vita update blocker to bypass it from asking me to update when connecting to the ps3 or pc. What you do is setup the proxy and launch the store app, it won't go into the store but you will see on the pc that vita update blocker spoofed the FW. Now you can connect it to the pc or ps3, without it asking to update.

Then you should be able to do everything else you want to. I don't get why its giving you such a problem as I do this stuff all the time.

Yes you should be able to do whats in the video on HI TV.
TheNewGuy

Post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

It has me enter my wifi connection info and i choose sign in my account. Then it doesnt even give me an option to put in my psn info. Brings up box and says cant connect.  no screen of login info. so then i did trial access to the vita home menu. Turn off, rebbot into safe mode option 4, then same thing happens says cant connect after my wifi connection info is entered. Thats why im wondering if its because my firmware is 1.06. Im going to try once again this method just to triple check its not just me
TheNewGuy

Post by TheNewGuy » Sun May 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Yeah its confirmed its not me just tried 3 times again. Right after i choose use my psn account, it brings up wifi connections, i put in router info and hit enter. Then It brings up a box that says Could Not Connect. No chance of even putting in my playstation network info.  I even went and reset my modem and router just to make sure. But when i do the trial it and check my internet connection through the settings it says connected. So im pretty sure it has to be a firmware issue.
TheNewGuy

Post by TheNewGuy » Mon May 16, 2016 4:42 am

Ok so the proxy ps3 thing worked like a champ.
Last edited by TheNewGuy on Mon May 16, 2016 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Tue May 17, 2016 12:26 am

Glad to hear you got it working.