Firmware 3.55 | what Can I do?

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
Toompitow

Firmware 3.55 | what Can I do?

Post by Toompitow » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:23 am

Hi everyone,
I've got a psvita a long time ago, then I gave it to a friend for a while and now I got it back.

The psvita is on a 3.55 firmware. I am very interested in putting hombrews or playing psp /ps1 games on it and would like some help from you about it.

I've been looking around for a while, I understand that it is much harder on 3.55 than on older firmware. But I couldn't get an answer about what I can really do and how.

I'm on a EU store. But If I have to delete all my data it is not a problem for me.

So what can I do? How?
Thanks guys x)
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: Firmware 3.55 | what Can I do?

Post by hackinformer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Here what you can do with it and you are going to need a US account & a PS3.
http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... A_355.html
Toompitow

Post by Toompitow » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:54 pm

What about if I dont have a ps3?

What it says is basically I can buy on the US store "Mimana Iyar Chronicle", transfer it with a ps3 on the psvita.

What about though computer? Could I use QCMA?
Or maybe a ps3 emulator?
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:57 pm

If you don't have a ps3 your out of luck, you will have to find one and use a US account to put TN-V or ARK on it.

You can't use the PC or a emulator to talk to the vita we tried that stuff before. Qcma isn't going to be any help in getting it on the vita.

Now if you can't find a ps3, buy one, or get the exploit game sine its US or because of whatever reasons. We do provide a service to install stuff if you like to know more about it PM me here on the forums or email me at hackinformer@hackinformer.com
http://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=647