help with Qcma and vita

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
hologram00

help with Qcma and vita

Post by hologram00 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 pm

So I have henkaku running on my vita 3.60 and I have Qcma ver 0.3.12 on my laptop when I connect vita to my laptop and bring up content mangers on my vita it says connecting then it asks to do software update. I been trying to figure this out and can not get it to connect. The laptop says I'm connected and Qcma shows bit I can't do anything. I read somewhere that I have to turn off wifi. Or put my vita in flight mode and reboot. I done all this and still my vita says I need to update. Can someone please help me. Idk what else to do. I have alot of my old vita games on my laptop and would love to get them back.on my vita.
I also have a ps3 and have tried connecting vita to ps3 using usb cable but still says I need to update.
Do I need a more updated Qcma? Or something? Please help or point me in the right direction.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: help with Qcma and vita

Post by hackinformer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Just use vita update blocker..

Setup the proxy on the vita and go to the ps store, it will ask you to update now close the store and you will see vita update block spoof the FW and now connect it to the pc and qcma and it will not ask you to update.
hologram00

Post by hologram00 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:19 am

I tried the update blocker but when I click on it on my laptop it loads for about 2 seconds then disappears.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:59 pm

I don't know whats wrong with your pc but works fine for the job at hand..

Try to run it in Administrator mode, just right click on the app and pick Administrator. Hope that helps..
captain1978

Post by captain1978 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Sorry for the late reply on this but thought it may help in the future if someone runs into the same issue. For those having an issue of the vita either not connecting to QCMA via USB or asking them to update the firmware on the vita, uninstall QCMA and reinstall it. And if you used the zadig app (more info on that here https://komorebinomichi.wordpress.com/2 ... omment-389)

If you use that zadig program, pay attention to what type of usb driver you use. If you used the libusbk, be sure to choose that option when qcma prompts you to choose a usb driver type in the beginning of the installation.