How to make more then one PSM publisher license

Discuss PSM/Rejuvenate/UVLoader.. Hacks, Mods,Games, emulators & Homebrew.
hackinformer
Site Admin

How to make more then one PSM publisher license

Post by hackinformer » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 pm

How to make more then one PSM publisher license. So if you missed out on getting a PSM publisher license this could be your second chance to play around with the new PSM Hack “REJUVENATE”.

So all you have to do is find a friend or someone that is willing to share his or her license with you. As I still have one more key I can help someone out, if they need just send me a PM here on our forums. I hope others will do the same for other that may have missed out because they didn't get a proved..

Managing Keys within the Development Team
The link below document provides an explanation regarding key management in team development.

Click here: Set by set guide on how to make more then one PSM Publisher license

Click here: How to setup run the new vita hack rejuvenate
Last edited by hackinformer on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: How to make more then one PSM publisher license

Post by hackinformer » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:52 pm

As soon as I made the post, I had one of our members PM me and I share my last key with him. If any of you are worried about sharing keys, nothing will happen as psm is dead and this way of using psm is allowed. So THEY WILL NOT BAN YOU or anything like that.

So if you have a key and want to share it or need a key. Please let us know below as sharing is caring...
Bradley Goode

Post by Bradley Goode » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 am

EDIT: i Will make anyone a key as long as can. send me a PM with the link to your seed file. i will make them as quickly as i possibly can
Last edited by Bradley Goode on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ezio

Post by Ezio » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:11 am

Bradley Goode wrote: I have 3 extra keys that I just generated if anyone is interested. first come first serve
hello, i'm interested for 1 key, let me know if i can get it... :)

I would like to try some new code on psm environment. :P
DumbatorCZ

Post by DumbatorCZ » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Bradley Goode wrote: I have 3 extra keys that I just generated if anyone is interested. first come first serve
If some of the keys left... I would be very happy if you would give one to me. Please, let me know if you can. Thanks :)
Heilgutz

Post by Heilgutz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:50 pm

If anyone has extra key for me that would be nice. I already have a Seed File just waiting for someone to share there key. If you are one of the nicest person. Im willing to send my SEED File so you can share me extra key :) post here or PM me. Ill be waiting thanks in advance
Bradley Goode

Post by Bradley Goode » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 am

DumbatorCZ wrote:
If some of the keys left... I would be very happy if you would give one to me. Please, let me know if you can. Thanks   :)
Generate your device seed with publishing utility, upload it somewhere, send me the link in a pm

I will continue to make anyone keys as much as i can until PSM+ is released