Announced Far Cry 4, available from November!

Discuss the games/homebrew/CFW/Utility for the ps3.
666darkamon666
Blogger

Announced Far Cry 4, available from November!

Post by 666darkamon666 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Ubisoft has announced a few minutes ago, during a financial presentation today, the imminent arrival of Far Cry 4. The title will be available from November 18 for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. According even to an image leaked (see just below), which could be the future of the game box art, would seem to confirm the rumors regarding the setting of the Himalayan Far Cry 4.

The title, which will be developed by Ubisoft Montreal with the support of Ubisoft RedStorm, Toronto, Shanghai and Kiev, will be set in the Himalayas called Kyrat and that is governed by a man who is self-proclaimed king.
Far Cry 4 will feature a wide range of weapons, vehicles and animals.

Stay tuned for update
Release Date: November 18, 2014

JamesDurant

RE: Announced Far Cry 4, available from November!

Post by JamesDurant » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:45 am

You should know what kind of flashcard you need depends on the price and function, also on the

console you have! If you have a DS or DSi console, playing 3ds games is not a reality for you,

you should choose one from kinds of flashcards that support ds and dsi games! You have many

choice there, r4i gold, r4i dual-core, r4i sdhc and so on. They may have a little difference on

price, but that’s doesn’t matter! Function is another factor you must care, many people want

to use flashcard to play retro gba and snes games on ds, dsi and 3ds. At that time, you should

put functions that flashcards have in comparison though they have the most similar functions!

Supercard dstwo is the best flashcard to play emulator games ever as I know!