ps4 xploder

News, Games and everything PS4 related
Kyoshiro

Re: ps4 xploder

Post by Kyoshiro » Fri May 26, 2017 1:37 pm

That's weird then...

No matter how many times I try to resign FFXV, It always, and I mean always freezes.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Fri May 26, 2017 2:20 pm

there resigner is kinda Hodge poged it seem s.

i dont think there even decrypting the save fully .. if they were going to the raw data they should easly be able to resign any save to any system .. but Who knows .
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Kyoshiro wrote:That's weird then...

No matter how many times I try to resign FFXV, It always, and I mean always freezes.
try to have only that save on your pen drive. open Xploder and wait at least one minute (these is a process in the background running that reads the save from top to toe.)
Don't try and resign if the save image, game name, save info, etc. it's not loaded properly (use refresh view if it takes too long). Then try to resign it.
Kyoshiro

Post by Kyoshiro » Fri May 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Toma_Gabriel wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:That's weird then...

try to have only that save on your pen drive. open Xploder and wait at least one minute (these is a process in the background running that reads the save from top to toe.)
Don't try and resign if the save image, game name, save info, etc. it's not loaded properly (use refresh view if it takes too long). Then try to resign it.
I've waited an hour. Took a shower, went to eat, came back, still nothing.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri May 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Toma_Gabriel wrote:
Imparasite wrote:
Toma_Gabriel wrote:
Imparasite wrote:i can resigned FF XV also. but the problem is the save game is only for US version not for EUR :( so sad lol
You mean the one on their archive? I used one found on internet
yes i used their US achive for my EUR machine but so sad i cant copy it to my PS4 after i resigned it, it always asking for a data of the game save US version when i try to copy it to my PS4
you tried to set uk/eu in the settings?

yep i tried everything still no use for me this US save game, im hoping they can add regional resigning or someone else upload a save for EUR
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:15 am

i tried resigning knack us version and it keeps on saying cant upload to profile for some reason
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:12 am

So this product only works only with European saves and you can only buy this in Europe or?

I would be interested in a U.S. version of this product or one that at least works with U.S. saves. Would wanna know for sure before plopping any kind of cash on this.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 am

Darth Revenger wrote:So this product only works only with European saves and you can only buy this in Europe or?

I would be interested in a U.S. version of this product or one that at least works with U.S. saves. Would wanna know for sure before plopping any kind of cash on this.
They work for both regions already. But for now you can resign only to the same region until the real release.
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Xploder updated to Version 1.0.1
Now supports re-regioning
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:36 am

Toma_Gabriel wrote:Xploder updated to Version 1.0.1
Now supports re-regioning
how to update?? i dont know if my version is updated :(