save wizard

News, Games and everything PS4 related
Skiller
V.I.P.

Re: save wizard

Post by Skiller » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:11 am

rednekcowboy wrote:
ss4gogeta069 wrote:and who said you cant piss and moan and complain? Has your comment been deleted from here? Didn't think so. Whine all you want. Fact is it's their product and they decide what to do with it. You purchased the right to use it and you may make suggestions. When you submit a save it's a suggestion. If they instantly worked on every save they had they would need 500 coders to make codes for games. You also have to take into account that games don't just say "here's my encryption, crack me" some are harder than other and some are downright impossible. Some games may be super popular in the US but Asia might not give a Tinker's Dam about it. Does that mean the Asia region is getting screwed when codes get added for a popular US game?

PEOPLE FEEL SO ENTITLED THESE DAYS!!!! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE ENTITLED TO IS AIR AND DEATH. ANYTHING ELSE IS A LUXURY!!
Problem with that is that people aren't being entitled. They paid for the software and they expect that it will function for their needs. You and I understand how these things go and have no problem being patient while they sort it out, however when they start peddling their product to the general public (and at a steep price, IMHO considering the xbox one equivelant was released for free), and then don't deliver on their promises, a certain amount of backlash should expect the odd unhappy customer.

You are correct on some points, however when someone forks over money, it is no longer "their product and they can chose what to do with it." They set a public expectation and it's their responsibility to live up to their marketing. If they can't do that, then they are failing on their part of the purchase agreement and people have a right to be upset by that.
i find it funny people have issues with the price. you had your chance for almost 6 months to get it for cheaper its your choice to wait till the price went up.

in the end everything they have done has been said that they would do from the start. if you dont like it build your own ?
then you might find out how much work is put into something like this

as for you saying the Xbox Equivalent there is no, there is no support for the Xbox one no one making codes no one doing anything for it no one cracking the games Second layers or Checksums, go figure you get what you paid for.

In the end with the way updates work and so on were things are now on the fly not were you buy something and thats all you get.
the reality of this nature is that things are not ours .. if we want continues updates and fixs we void this write.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Skiller wrote:
rednekcowboy wrote:
ss4gogeta069 wrote:and who said you cant piss and moan and complain? Has your comment been deleted from here? Didn't think so. Whine all you want. Fact is it's their product and they decide what to do with it. You purchased the right to use it and you may make suggestions. When you submit a save it's a suggestion. If they instantly worked on every save they had they would need 500 coders to make codes for games. You also have to take into account that games don't just say "here's my encryption, crack me" some are harder than other and some are downright impossible. Some games may be super popular in the US but Asia might not give a Tinker's Dam about it. Does that mean the Asia region is getting screwed when codes get added for a popular US game?

PEOPLE FEEL SO ENTITLED THESE DAYS!!!! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE ENTITLED TO IS AIR AND DEATH. ANYTHING ELSE IS A LUXURY!!
Problem with that is that people aren't being entitled. They paid for the software and they expect that it will function for their needs. You and I understand how these things go and have no problem being patient while they sort it out, however when they start peddling their product to the general public (and at a steep price, IMHO considering the xbox one equivelant was released for free), and then don't deliver on their promises, a certain amount of backlash should expect the odd unhappy customer.

You are correct on some points, however when someone forks over money, it is no longer "their product and they can chose what to do with it." They set a public expectation and it's their responsibility to live up to their marketing. If they can't do that, then they are failing on their part of the purchase agreement and people have a right to be upset by that.
i find it funny people have issues with the price. you had your chance for almost 6 months to get it for cheaper its your choice to wait till the price went up.

in the end everything they have done has been said that they would do from the start. if you dont like it build your own ?

as for you saying the Xbox Equivalent there is no, there is no support for the Xbox one no one making codes no one doing anything for it no one cracking the games Second layers or Checksums, go figure you get what you paid for.

In the end with the way updates work and so on were things are now on the fly not were you buy something and thats all you get.
the reality of this nature is that things are not ours .. if we want continues updates and fixs we void this write.
I think $60 for SW is a very good price, but I think it was best for the software to remain subscription based because we had more updates. Regardless of what people think, you have to keep current customers and attract new customers. Now that SW is a lifetime product, it would not matter if SW lost customers that has the product because they got the money already. Yes, some may disagree, but if you haven't noticed the updates are slow now and there is a chance the games may or may not be good, just depends on what people play. SW updated the game list on August 12th with 4 resident evil games since August 4th. It's okay but I was expecting more games than this since the update took a little longer. Maybe PS4 games are too tough to crack, if so, we won't see much for PS5, which has been confimed by Sony. I also don't think SW has enough support because they spend time sorting through a backlog of emails (definitely need to hire someone for this job) instead of trying to handle multiple tasks. Hopefully, they have a team that is constantly trying to crack games, if not, this is the problem. This is just my opinion.
rednekcowboy

Post by rednekcowboy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Skiller wrote:
rednekcowboy wrote:

I don't really have an issue with the price, other than I think it's a little high. It is what it is.

As for people complaining, that's the nature of dealing with the general public. When you purchase a product, you're also purchasing the right to make complaints about that product. That's the issue when going commercial with something. I guess it could be considered entitlement, however only because they actually have the right to be entitled as they bought that right when they purchased the product. If you can't handle that they don't go the commercial route.

FYI, just so you know I've been around the hacking scene for decades (guess you can consider me retired now) and was very active in game modding. I know what it takes to accomplish something like this better than most. I know people work weeks, if not more on developing mods sometimes. I also know that some are accomplished much, much quicker than that if someone knows what they were doing. I also know who you are and know your contributions, we have worked together in the past and I gained a lot of knowledge from you and have a lot of respect in regards to scene contributions. I have to respectfully say that while I understand your sensitivity to entitlement due to that work, I don't think that you're taking into account that people are spending money on this product. It is not a free release of work that we are used to and is not the same situation whatsoever. When people spend money, they are demanding. However, they are perfectly within their rights to demand a product to their satisfaction when they open their wallets.

Also, fyi, had the method been shared within the community, there would be more than just a handful of people developing mods for games and they would come much quicker. Hell, I may have even pitched in myself. Also, then you could call people entitled, as they haven't done anything to contribute--financial or otherwise.

I'll concede to your xbox one claims as I'm not that into any scene at the point but there is a tool for modding and was released for free. I don't know anything else about it other than that:

http://wololo.net/2017/06/14/xbox-one-s ... -released/

Also, as in typical in the PS scene, people are profiting on hard work by talented people that believe in having a community and publicly sharing their findings:

http://www.ps3hax.net/2017/04/article-p ... ia-psxhax/

So before you get all indignant, you should really look at the history of this tool and team. I personally know the people that did the groundwork that is being used for this tool and also know the person that used this information to make the tool. He was a long-time trusted individual in the scene that turned his back on everyone by selling this information.

EDIT: It also seems a lot of users are finding their software unusable due to not being able to connect to the server. I definitely would say that they have a right to complain seeing as they paid for something that has been rendered useless for them.
RCGreiner

Post by RCGreiner » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Great Help!