PS4 P.T Demo/ Fake PKG file for FW 4.05 & 4.55

News, Games and everything PS4 related
hackinformer
Site Admin

PS4 P.T Demo/ Fake PKG file for FW 4.05 & 4.55

Post by hackinformer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Since the PT demo isn't the easiest thing to find for your PS4, I figure I would put it up for everyone to get since it is just a Demo.
This DEMO is made for PS4's running either FW 4.05 or 4.55 and using the HEN/Debugger exploit.

Released for the PlayStation 4 on 12 August 2014 as a free download on the PlayStation Network, P.T. served primarily as an interactive teaser for the game Silent Hills, a canceled installment in the Silent Hill series. After the cancellation, Konami removed P.T. from the PlayStation Store and eliminated re-installing the game, a decision that later spawned criticism and fan efforts to allow P.T. to be re-downloaded.

Download: PT Demo https://drive.google.com/open?id=11gPgG ... WoZHJe_Ab4
Ruykin

Re: PS4 P.T Demo/ Fake PKG file for FW 4.05 & 4.55

Post by Ruykin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:31 am

Very nice!

Thank you admin! This is a great thing to do. Lucky for me I still have my copy saved. The game had great potential but of course now it will never be. Demo overall was creepy as hell and I jumped a few times. Silent hill was my forever favorite horror game :(.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato