[QMO] Monster hunter world

derick38115

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by derick38115 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Has anyone figure out the quick hunter rank code for SW after using it my hunter rank wont increase now after completing missions
AlucardDemon

Post by AlucardDemon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm

If you are HR 29 or 49 your rank locked till you beat the specific quest at those ranks.
AlucardDemon

Post by AlucardDemon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Also if you are hr 15 or lower your rank wont break untill you beat the story
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:27 pm

AlucardDemon wrote:Also if you are hr 15 or lower your rank wont break untill you beat the story
Thanks alot i was wondering why it wasnt going up.
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:53 am

Darth Revenger wrote:
MikuruX wrote:
MikuruX wrote: If you do end up going online, I highly recommend not playing with randoms. Only a small circle of trusted friends.
How does this make any sense? not a single player can see your materials, and even if they could (they just can't) as long as you don't come with 999 for every item, they could never tell if you are cheating or farming like a monster.

the real question is how good/bad save wizard use the hex codes and if they also
adjust the memory hex for every single item ( if exists) for example you can't have it like:
Own Attack jewels: 500
Altogether ever owned: 3
You see that wouldn't make sense and is easy to detect.

I created endless of blood echoes and the best gems ( legal gems) in bloodborne for 8 characters and I played always online, coop,pvp and more for 2 years and I never got any bans. You just have to make it undetectable with a legit save/hex data, the problem is we can't see what save wizard is doing with the save.
Rennie

Post by Rennie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:44 am

Battlemon wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
MikuruX wrote:
MikuruX wrote: If you do end up going online, I highly recommend not playing with randoms. Only a small circle of trusted friends.
How does this make any sense? not a single player can see your materials, and even if they could (they just can't) as long as you don't come with 999 for every item, they could never tell if you are cheating or farming like a monster.

the real question is how good/bad save wizard use the hex codes and if they also
adjust the memory hex for every single item ( if exists) for example you can't have it like:
Own Attack jewels: 500
Altogether ever owned: 3
You see that wouldn't make sense and is easy to detect.

I created endless of blood echoes and the best gems ( legal gems) in bloodborne for 8 characters and I played always online, coop,pvp and more for 2 years and I never got any bans. You just have to make it undetectable with a legit save/hex data, the problem is we can't see what save wizard is doing with the save.
I was thinking the same thing. Other players won't be able to tell unless you brag about it or gift people ridiculous amounts of materials.

There is something in game that only you can see (and Capcom if they check this data) that will make it obvious you cheated... The field manual.
It shows how many of each monster you have killed/captured. If Capcom check this data and can see you've killed say 25 Anjanath but you have 999 of all the materials it drops it'll stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm really tempted to use some of the cheats to skip the grinding but like playing online to much to risk it at the moment.
AlucardDemon

Post by AlucardDemon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:27 am

Out if curiosity, has anyone actually used the quick Hunter rank code and not been banned or banned? I think everyone is worried enough to not use it but I'm just wondering what if.
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:49 am

AlucardDemon wrote:Out if curiosity, has anyone actually used the quick Hunter rank code and not been banned or banned? I think everyone is worried enough to not use it but I'm just wondering what if.
I used it but it didn't feel right.. So i went back on being 57 hehe :lol: shoot if they brought that out, they might as well bring everything else..
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:30 am

AlucardDemon wrote:Out if curiosity, has anyone actually used the quick Hunter rank code and not been banned or banned? I think everyone is worried enough to not use it but I'm just wondering what if.
Be careful, because if anyone looks at your profile and you've beaten the story, then they can see you at the cap which even the most dedicated players haven't reached that and probably never will. However if you mean use it and not go online, I don't believe there would be any more risks than the item modding.
AlucardDemon

Post by AlucardDemon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:36 am

I haven't used it. Was only curious if anyone actually has used it.